wii play and mario galaxy sold out

jimbo

wii are cool!!!!!
Mar 13, 2007
glasgow,scotland
went into game and HMV and both smg and wii play sold out. i am now very angry but got re:uc but i cant play to xmas so again angry. just fought i share and do you think they get in stock before xmas ??

its just because of the free controller..........the game itself is garbage

lol thats one reason im buying it but also need a game like it..

ye couldnt find it anywere

lol i was in shopping place(like mall but im not american so i dont like word(sry))

ok ill try toysrus thanks

I bought SMG from Wal-Mart, the entire top shelf was nothing but SMG, and it looked like they had something like 20 of them. They also had a few copies of Wii Play, but I dont want that game, even if it does come with a controller.

Woah.. I don't get how places sell out of these games, especially HMV.

I go into my nearest city, walk into HMV and the first thing I see is a table piled up with about 30 boxes of Guitar Hero.. and there was more in the gaming section, and all I'm hearing about it how it's sold out every where like whaaaat?

SMG and wiiplay both being sold out is insane... sorta makes me glad I've got a GAME shop in my town, only get a couple of pre orders on most games, even when they come with freebies.

Ohh and yeah, HMV should have more copies of those games before x-mas, look somewhere else though, GAME should deffinetly have them.

zapasant93 said:
I thought wii play was a great deal.Most of the games where realy fun with friends and it comes with a controler

zapasant93 said:

The reason its selling well is because its a good starting game for new Wii owners. They want to give it a try.

As for those game being available before x-mas.
Yes sir, just look in the right places.

Back