Wii Release Date/Price WITH MORE SOURCES

Status
Not open for further replies.

z6joker9

WiiLoaded.com WebMaster
Jun 7, 2006
Wii Release Date/Price CONFIRMED BY NINTENDO w/link!

Release date has now been confirmed by Nintendo!

Wii.com - Offical Nintendo Wii Site

My article on the subject

ORIGINAL:
Since a Supermoderator here assumes the news is wrong because he/she did not like it, here are more sources reporting on the release date and price originally reported in this thread

IGN

1up

Planet Gamecube

Punch Jump

Joystiq

Would you like more?

Last edited:
umm i not sure just because it is in a newspaper doesnt mean it is right nintendo has gone so well so far in keepin gthe secret why would they let it go before there conference plus it is after the ps3 so i think it is just speculation

Nintendo, as other companies, send the information out early but under an agreement not to release it until a certain time. Most likely, this information will go out with the conference tonight, and the writer was reporting it for tomorrows paper. However, it made it's way online first, and we happen to find it.

With every single major video game media outlet reporting this, either it is accurate, or everyone is fooled.

i do need more sources. or maybe just one: NINTENDO! Nintendo needs to confirm these things themslves or else its just a rumor

ok; what the hell is going on?

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/732/732669p1.html

America before Japan? I dont think anyone saw this coming. How much is $250 in £'s? And not until Dec for Japan? God, if this is true, Europe will not get it until like two weeks before xmas (im pretty sure theypromised it before the end of the year.) At least we get wii sports. And that glove thing is now explained as boxing is in wii sports. I dont think they mentioned aeroplane in the wii sports package though; what the hell happedned to thatt?

chessaholic said:
America before Japan? I dont think anyone saw this coming.

Yes they did... Nintendo did the same thing with the NDS due to the holiday rush here in the states!

ratman said:
$250 dollars = 133 pounds ( pound sign not working :() I hope we don't get it decemember, I would kill my cat again

AGAIN? :sick: :sick: :sick:

And yeah, what happened to all those roumers about finished chips and stuff? Also, doesn't this mean it'll by out AFTER the ps3 in US? Can't remember ps3 date?

OMG this is queer, if its coming DECEMBER 2 for Jap, then wat about aus... I dont even want to think about it. :( Thats why im not going to beleive this, man we have been waiting so many weeks/months for nintendo to release the date and information, beleiving in something before the release date completely demeans the point of waiting? Why didnt we beleive in any of the previous 'spoils' wat is so different about this one than the rest? We just have to wait till the conferences end ok?

Woohoo! We finally have a date and a price! I'm surprised America is getting it before Japan though. Hopefully we should know the European date pretty soon. :)

chessaholic said:
And yeah, what happened to all those roumers about finished chips and stuff? Also, doesn't this mean it'll by out AFTER the ps3 in US? Can't remember ps3 date?

Yes. The PS3 comes out 2 days before it in the US. :crazy:

yeah i was gonna say that didnt they release the ds here in the states before they did in japan?... omg i cant wait for the wii

I hope tomorrow will reveal that Nintendo will be releasing the Wii FIRST IN THE EU!!! :ciappa: If the release date will be late december I'll go crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back