Wii Remote Jackets: When Will we Have Them?

Yeah, but I wasn't sure if I even would get them since I haven't received a confirmation e-mail yet, but I have the order number so I guess I'm good.

And I don't care if they don't serve their purpose well or not but they sure look kinda cool (see them in action in various Brawl demo descriptions videos) and they're free, I like having accessories like this for the Wii.

^Seconded

November is the first month that I'm psyched for wii:
1. Jackets
2. TWO different Wii Channels, and they're both tight.
3. Mario Galaxy Demo
4. Mario Galaxy

Can't wait.

A Mario Galaxy demo? wow didn't know they would do that so early..thanks for sharing those with us, Leve, I too am excited about all those, they're good to hold us until Brawl comes out...Plus, good Virtual Console games.

^I just meant the channel, like MP3 got, showing videos.

:scared: sorry to get your hopes up.

^Lol, nice try.

There would only be 124039712414123407 threads about it by now...

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were referring to the Mario Galaxy channel. Are the jackets sweet?

Leve: ah, so it's like MP3's demo? it's still good
Wario: congrats, Wario! I hope I get them soon too, but I doubt it
Leve2: oh, so you think wario's lying? lol!

^Actually, I'm just basing this off of common sense. SMG>MP3, so why wouldn't they give us a channel.

There has been no confirmation, but expect one on monday, along with the VC updates.

Wow, four.....well you're not a liar, you're a kidder, so I believe you....post some pics of them!

Sure i believe you. But i gotta know, do they cover the battery covers? Do we have to remove the jackets to put new batteries in? I tried googling for answer but same old info in article after article...

^I am fairly certain that they do. I remember reading a recent article that confirmed that.

I edited my post Wario. Sorry, it was a misunderstanding.

Yes, good question, I also wanted to know that, but I'm certain that we don't have to remove the jacket to change batteries since the front of the jacket looks afraid of going near the buttons.

gah!...i cant..for now...i might post it tomorrow.....you call me a lier for now

its ok.....there is a bug rubber cushion thing on the tip and a little rubber cushion thing on the bottom....feels......ok but weird

Back