Wii Remote Jackets: When Will we Have Them?

KyleForMe said:
Sure i believe you. But i gotta know, do they cover the battery covers? Do we have to remove the jackets to put new batteries in? I tried googling for answer but same old info in article after article...
yes.....they cover the whole back side of it.....if you were to change batteries....you have to take the whole thing off

Yeah I bet it does, you'll get accustomed though.
Oh, damn it! I hate having to take the whole thing off for changing batteries

and it aint that hard to take off.......and there is a small piece that covers the adapter piece for the nunchuk

Oh, cool, well thanks, Wario. By the way, did you send your order right when they announced it?

yeah.....but remember the time they said they got to much orders and frozed or something......the day after that i got it ordered

Oh, all right..yeah I think I ordered twice correctly, and the second order (which might have replaced the previous) I made 2 weeks ago..

Lol, that's cool, man! I bet you can throw them hard at the T.V. and even make a hole in it but the Wiimote results intact with the jacket. I wanna get mine soon

...I'll give you a thousand tacos...

Got mine today. I'm not so sure about the new grip being an improvement, except when it's used in the sideways "NES" style position, but at least I don't have to worry about hitting my low ceiling anymore... the padding on the front of the jacket is almost 1/2 inch of cushiony goodness! ^.^

hi guys well i ordered my 2 in australia on october 4 and recieved it by october 16. i ordered mine over the phone but the thing i dont like about is that they get sweaty very easy.

I got my jackets yesterday (in Scotland) and to be honest they are so much better than they look in the pictures.
They feel really good quality and sit in your hand much more comfortably than without.

Back