Wii skin/case mod pictures here!

TortillaChip520

One of the Oceanic 6
Jun 4, 2007
ARizona
i just got my skin from decal girl today. it came 3 days early lol. and there was a controller/nunchuk set in there that i didnt order. w00t!!
Here are my pictures of mine, does anybody else have pictures of theirs??

DSC_3670.jpg

DSC_3671.jpg

DSC_3673.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^Well Decal Girl doesn't actually sell skins they're more like stickers so yes there's still an added layer onto the Wii, but it's barely anything, not like the Wiimote skins which are fairly thick.

6ix said:
^^^^Well Decal Girl doesn't actually sell skins they're more like stickers so yes there's still an added layer onto the Wii, but it's barely anything, not like the Wiimote skins which are fairly thick.

It's not a sticker it's a decal. It's vinyl.

And by wiimote skins you mean the gloves? Which wouldn't matter because they aren't going to overheat..

vagrant said:
Why didn't you make this thread when you actually got pictures...
because i was overly excited lol.

now i got my pictures, i edited my post.

Last edited:
Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Wow that's one expensive re-style, I would buy stikers (vagrant they are basically stickers) like this for no more than a fiver.

$15 isn't a lot for designed precut vinyl pieces.

And you would buy stickers.

vagrant, do you have any pictures of your old Wii with the Quantum Waves decals on. I am thinking about buying some decals and I has going to go with the Quantum Waves ones, as you can tell by my avvy.

vagrant said:
$15 isn't a lot for designed precut vinyl pieces.

And you would buy stickers.
Lol no what I meant is, "designed precut vinyl pieces" are BASICALLY (obviously better quality) stickers. I would buy designed precut vinyl pieces for no more than 5GBP.

Back