Wii Storage Blocks

nice math, but leave it to me to throw a monkey wrench into the works. How do you know that Wii will use the same size blocks as gamecube? GC games will require you to use a GC memory card, so those games are beside the point.

Sorry, but your calculations sucks..

And also who wants to talk about "blocks" when we really know the size of the memory as Mb:s

1019blocks memcard is roughly 64Mb
251blocks is roughly 16Mb
59blocs is roughly 4Mb

Last edited:
Does the size of the memory on the Wii and on the GC memory cards bother you that much, i'll give it to you straight foward... there is a lot of memory for the Wii.

jakke said:
Sorry, but your calculations sucks..

And also who wants to talk about "blocks" when we really know the size of the memory as Mb:s

1019blocks memcard is roughly 64Mb
251blocks is roughly 16Mb
59blocs is roughly 4Mb

thats kinda harsh, i just dont get how 59 X 17 = 1019, but 4 X 17 = 68. Like I said before, if you know so much can you explain that? you really have to right to say that, becuase someone said that before, i told them what i was wondering, then you just say my calculation suck and say the same thing as hmi, that makes your calculations sooooo much better.

and yah consoles arent using blocks, i was just referring to blocks becuase that is what GC users are use to, its just stuff for fun.

your ALL wrong, 4 mb = 59 blocks but when u carry the 6th diameter to the tenth power, your remainder is -6, since its a negative you need to make it into a fraction...so?

59 blocks x 0.6 (x=y[a+b]=w) meaning this shyt is ****ing confusing! so lets just not worry about it okie?

Back