Wii Troubleshooting

Greetings. I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I was at a baseball game a few nights ago, and the person that I sat next to said that I could access MLB.com through my Wii, and watch games. Currently, I only watch them on my computer or my iphone. He said that there was a way to do it, but I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Do you have the "Internet Channel"? If not, go to the "Wii Shop Channel" and download it for free. The internet channel works just like any other internet browser. If MLB.com works with the Wii, all you need to do is go to it via the internet channel.

My son put a dvd into my wii and now its out but if i try to put a game in it makes a lot of noise and has a hard time taking it in then ejects it immediately please help!!!!!!

Hi,
Am new to this site so hope you'll excuse me if posting something wrong.
Had a Wii machine for a couple of years and it said ATI on the console. Still working (tested with a game disc).
Bought this console from Singapore.
Now living in Australia and bought a new game which says PAL on the box.
The console does not read the game.
Is it the fault of the disc, or a region problem?
Is there a way I can make the console read this game?
Appreciate any help here.

Thanks,
Pian.

Wii games are region locked unfortunately, though I could've sworn Singapore is in the PAL region for Wii consoles...

Don't know if this is the right place for this question, but my daughter's uDraw tablet has been having problems lately. She will be on the Disney Princess game, and after a few minutes of play, has the error message "Connect the uDraw Game tablet to the Wii Remote", while it is still connected. Can't figure out how to fix this, and haven't found anything else anywhere online. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

I have an issue with the You Tube channel. I have a Wii and a Wii U. I kept the old version of You Tube on my Wii. Have not updated it seems like the updates make things worse. When I got my Wii U it came with the updated version. I'm having this same problem with both consoles, and hence, both versions of the You Tube channel. But I usually watch You Tube on the Wii, so I'm posting this problem here.

Everything worked fine up until maybe a few weeks ago. Now it seems like almost every time I go into You Tube, it will load the videos, like the pictures, but when I click on a video, it won't play. It's not buffering or anything. It just sits there on a black screen. It won't even try to load it. Once in awhile I'll get lucky and it works, but most of the time it doesn't. I've resorted to just using the internet browser on my Wii U and watching you tube from there, but it's more of a pain.

Plz reply

If i have a game that i play on wii, but i loose the disc and get a new disc, does my progress still activate on the new disc?

Yes, the data is saved on the Wii

-_- nawt kewl mods
the info i gave was valid, true, and quite interesting imo i also answered his question.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue I'm having with the Wii internet channel. When I try to search or type in an address such as cbs.com to watch tv online I keep getting an error message and the pages won't load properly. It says "The server's certificate chain is incomplete, and the signer(s) are not registered. Accept?" It doesn't matter if I keep accepting it or close out, it gives me this message no matter what site I try. I hadn't used the Wii for a while and just recently hooked it back up to start streaming tv online. I don't know what to do or how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :)

Having trouble with a couple new Wii games that I just bought from a retail store. The games run fine, but neither of these games will start when pressing the + button as instructed. Don't respond at all to the prompt. The controller button works fine with other games just not these 2 LEGO games. My controllers do act funny when plugging the nunchucks in but even when I do get them to work they still can't start gameplay. Anyone have these troubles? Btw - I'm using a Wii system with Wii games, not Wii U.

Thanks in advance for replies!

Back