Wii U Accessory Forum

Alright gather round my pokemon fantatics because this here is my super-awesome-fun-time-dream-game-of-pokemanzzz....
I would LOVE to have a pokeman game on Wii-U which covered ALL regions (including current one) and either let you choose pre-made male/female characters OR let you completely create one from scratch!!! the ability to choose 2 starters out of all the starters.

Have all legendary pokemon...gyms...EPIC story which involved all asshole "teams" like rocket, magma, etc..etc
The ability to challenge all elite 4 + champion of all regions...and possibly the ablity to perhaps co-op the game via wifi?
Idunno but having a Pokemon league like game mode going against other folks via wifi would be SICK!

I mean **** I have a lot of ideas..but to put it really simple...a compilation...SUPER Pokemon game!

EDIT1: Karpmod I never joke when it comes with the muks! You better believe me..I would own everyone with my muk.

@WiiAssassin only shitty pokemanzz console games would hurt sales of the handhelds (but then again if the handhelds are really that good than it shouldn't matter anyway don't ya think bro?)

EDIT2: Colosseum/xD was straight up shitty!!! Just like Pokemon Rumble (wiiware) Btw am I the ONLY person on this forum who truly..absolutely LOVES Pokepark? Shame on you....damn Wiinneers!

Last edited:
"So, what you're saying is that quite a few people won't buy Black/White 1 or 2 if they make a good console game?"

If you have a console pokemon game that is superior to the rest, there is no reason to purchase an inferior portable version.

"Would you also imply that by making a good Smash Bros. game on the 3DS, the WiiU version will sell quite a few less too?"

We do not have enough information regarding the 3DS and WiiU Smash bros. games or if they are going to follow certain limitations.

Ahem, and also, quotes are still broken and I can't insert images.

@ Hybrid: This isn't a Pokemon thread, bro... Assasin and I are off topic as is, but that's just going to far lol.

"If you have a console game that is superior to the rest, there is no reason to purchase an inferior portable version."

Hmmm... I see. I guess all the people who buy anything but the very best game in a franchise are a bunch of fanboy asshats. One game or bust, amiright?

Those people who want to play their favorite games at places not their TV are pretty stupid too.

I read wii U won't work with normal wiimote. It has to be with motion adapter or or builtin motion 2010 controllers.

Yeah, no kidding! Now, instead of aiming for headshots in Wii GE, I will be able to pick the eye in HD!

I ha e a Wii u home brew and want to use retro controller s on my games any one know we're they have a three in one tap for wii u ? Tried amazon and e bay but they only have mayflash for gamecube controllers

Back