Wii U Accessory Forum

I reckon they should ban using the gun accessories because when I bought one it looked cool and also had a built in nun-chuck but when I needed to shake the gun to get the nun-chuck to work....NOTHING!!!.What a waste of £15.:mad5:

^ Ban them? Nah. Crack down on faulty pieces of junk like the one mentioned above? Absolutely.

... You did get a refund, right? >_>; If a product doesn't work as it should as soon as you use it, you're damn well entitled to one I'd think.

^ Ban them? Nah. Crack down on faulty pieces of junk like the one mentioned above? Absolutely.

... You did get a refund, right? >_>; If a product doesn't work as it should as soon as you use it, you're damn well entitled to one I'd think.

The I had bought it off Amazon and the seller said no refunds so I reckon I'm just going to try and sell it for a cheap price.

The one thing I'm highly interested in knowing is..the price for one of them Wii-u tablets!!
I really don't care what the price on the Wii-U itself is going to be (seeing as I will be pre-ordering when available)

EDIT: Wow I feel totally weird playing Monster Hunter 3 Tri online at 1AM O__O...

Last edited:
Yeah I know it's the controller but I'm sure the Wii-U package will only come with one tablet.
Me being the person that I am always like to have 2-4 of a systems controllers.

it's two tablets if I'm right but still..can't help but get 4 of em lol! yes I'm a fool like that.
Besides what the hell are you lol'd too? You ran chicken little..from my awesome Muk-Tas-Tic Elite 6.

You know what...they needa remake Pokemon Blue/Red for the Wii-U and yes I said WII U! That be awesome playing those games on tharr! ;D

You ran chicken little..from my awesome Muk-Tas-Tic Elite 6.

... Wait, you really DO have a team of six Muk? o_O; I thought you were ****in' joking, lmfao.

You know what...they needa remake Pokemon Blue/Red for the Wii-U and yes I said WII U! That be awesome playing those games on tharr! ;D

No... Leave my childhood alone. ;_;

EDIT: Apparently quotes are broken again. -_-

^ Not if they make another Colosseum/XD sort of game, no. Game Freak needs to stop pussy-footing around and make a legit console Pokemon game. Eight badges, the Pokemon League, epic graphics 'n all that jazz.

... Even if the next Wii/U Pogeymanz game doesn't have an adventure single player mode, I'd still buy it for the competitive aspect, though.

... So, what you're saying is that quite a few people won't buy Black/White 1 or 2 if they make a good console game?

I see no logic here. :lol: Would you also imply that by making a good Smash Bros. game on the 3DS, the WiiU version will sell quite a few less too?

Back