Wii U game wishlist

Metroid Prime is technically a different series (hence, a trilogy). You can't compare them to say, Other M.
A new Metroid Prime Trilogy, perhaps?

I meant Prime

You Don't Want to mess with Him

Falcon_Punch.jpg

Last edited:
L.A. Noire Wii U style, would be awesome. I also hope more of Rockstar Games brings they games out for the Wii U. And I hope Nintendo gets an open marked for game development (like sony).

A Neon Genesis Evangelion game in the vibe of Neon Genesis Evangelion for the Nintendo 64.

L.A. Noire Wii U style, would be awesome. I also hope more of Rockstar Games brings they games out for the Wii U.

... I would hope Rockstar doesn't port their junk to the Wii, tbh. Older grand theft auto remakes? Sure. Their newest games also being on the Wii? Not so hot for it.

A Neon Genesis Evangelion game in the vibe of Neon Genesis Evangelion for the Nintendo 64.

I'd be worried the game would end up **** and be an insult to Evangelion, what with anime games usually being given lackluster development, and are expected to sell on name rather than quality... Not that I wouldn't want to see a good Evangelion game, 'course.

Monster Hunter cuatro (4)
Now that Monster Hunter 4 is confirmed for the 3DS hopefully it'll come to Wii U too.

My Wii U wishlist, it's a long one...
Starfox
F-Zero
Zelda
Metroid
Pilotwings
Super Mario Galaxy 3
New Super Mario Bros Mii
Donkey Kong Country Returns 2
Wii U Play
Monster Hunter 4/5
Resident Evil 6
DOA 5
Ninja Gaiden 3
Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2
No More Heroes 3
PES 2013
Tenchu
Sakura Wars
Rune Factory
Silent Hill
Fatal Frame 5

If half of those came out for Wii U I'd be very happy. The games that seem like they'd make the best use of the controller would be the Capcom ones, as they often have awkward inventory/menu systems that could be put on the touchscreen instead. It would make the Wii U versions of games like Monster Hunter or Resident Evil more appealing just for that alone. Best of all would be Fatal Frame, using the controller's visual overlay as your camera obscura would be incredibly awesome (doubt that we'll get it though).

^for Capcom RPGS and Shooters, yes the controller would we good. For Capcom fighters, no. That controller looks nice but unless that d pad is concave it wont be able to handle the more advanced combos of Tatsunoko vs Capcom (this I know) with out the player having bionic fingers. I agree with the rest of that list or at least the titles I recognize and minus Wii U play. Those party games that use Miis get boring after like half an hour.

Im still waiting for the next console Monster Hunter though Im sure it will be out for ALL systems.

I can see DOA5 happening seeing that A) DOA5 has been announced, B) DOA was on the 3DS and C), The DOA franchise needs to get itself back out in the mainstream/tournament scene and make that money (without ruining the game) seeing that they're no longer as popular as they used to be.

As for No more heroes 3, Grasshopper is currently working on a title called Lollipop Chainsaw so I don't think well see that for a while.

[video=youtube;nRfroCeDk2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRfroCeDk2E[/video]

^Thats "wtf"

Cheerleader with a chainsaw fighting zombies..... Why didn't I think of that?

And please. No more Godzilla games without online multiplayer.

Last edited:
^^^ ohai onechanbara

None of you have any idea how much hatred I hold for that fucking jingle. Ugh...

The games that seem like they'd make the best use of the controller would be the Capcom ones, as they often have awkward inventory/menu systems that could be put on the touchscreen instead. It would make the Wii U versions of games like Monster Hunter or Resident Evil more appealing just for that alone.

Fighting games with complex combo branches listed on the tablet/Resident Evil inventory on the tablet would be a godsend.

Most Rockstar games are good and they don't have to port they games. As long as they are gonna make games for Wii U, it'd be really great and you'll know it!! Payuw Payuw!!

Back