Wii U/Ps4/XboxOne features detailed comparison

I am enjoying both my PS4 and Xb1. I am really digging the voice control and smartglass of the XB1. Especially with Dead Rising 3. It's awesome using my tablet to call in an air strike or call in back up and to actually yell at the psychos in DR3 to distract them. With the PS4, I am enjoying the games I got with it (AC4, Killzone, NFS:R) but the PS4 doesn't have as many features as the XB1 but that doesn't bother me because I'd rather play the game than play with the features. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford them even at their high price points but if I had to choose, I'd probably go with the PS4 just because the exclusives. That's also the reason I bought both. So I can play any game I want. I don't care about graphics or what have you. My PC trumps them easily. I want to have fun and enjoy myself.

I am enjoying both my PS4 and Xb1. I am really digging the voice control and smartglass of the XB1. Especially with Dead Rising 3. It's awesome using my tablet to call in an air strike or call in back up and to actually yell at the psychos in DR3 to distract them. With the PS4, I am enjoying the games I got with it (AC4, Killzone, NFS:R) but the PS4 doesn't have as many features as the XB1 but that doesn't bother me because I'd rather play the game than play with the features. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford them even at their high price points but if I had to choose, I'd probably go with the PS4 just because the exclusives. That's also the reason I bought both. So I can play any game I want. I don't care about graphics or what have you. My PC trumps them easily. I want to have fun and enjoy myself.

Good point my friend, but in my case even having the money to buy those consoles I won't do it, because these features are irrelevant for me, as you say the games are the greatest point to buy a video game console, if I want to see movies I use the Bluray-Player or my cable box, TV box or whatever I have. Today the multifunctional devices are very popular, but you don't need them. I'm very pleased with the Wii U features that gives you a level of game immersion that no other console or device brings. I have a High-end PC too, but I'm feel tired by the classic way you play your games on it (you know mouse, keyboard, joystick, gamepad, etc...), and the graphics that are far better than xbone/ps4 don't attracts me to play again, even the next-gen graphics effects like particle physics or tessellation didn't. Only if those consoles brings truly CGI graphics that I could say "WoW these graphics are awesome", I'll think to buy one. But this will never happen in this generation, probably after 8 or 10 years. That is why I said, if an AAA title appears on PC and Wii U, I always prefer the Wii U version for the same reason.

These "Hardcore gamers" you keep parping on about would already own all three as they do not care about such things as money, they dont need to as there mum supplies everything for them.

Joe Public would buy whatever looks coolest

Last edited:
These "Hardcore gamers" you keep parping on about would already own all three as they do not care about such things as money, they dont need to as there mum supplies everything for them.

Joe Public would buy whatever looks coolest

I have all 3 and my mom didnt buy them for me...

^Theres different types.

Theres ones like me that own systems that most people that call them themselves "Hardcore" (read "Fakers") have never heard of outside of google

Im not really "hardcore" I just enjoy games. Not really into collecting the old or obscure systems. If I saw one for a few bucks, then I'd grab it but i wouldnt go out of my way.

No feature is worth that t' me, but to the next gamer, especially one who ain't a budget gamer, it very well might be. If someone wants a media center and is a Microsod fan (and also feels like screwing themselves over) they very well might believe that extra price is worth the features. insert similar generic argument for ps4 here

Also exclusives, the universal "feature" for which most consoles are purchased.

Joel and Nathan Drake made me buy a PS4.

Back