Wii UK Tour Locations

my mate went to play the wii today in the bullring!!! he already pre ordered it from game. i am going to play it either tommorow or saturday i will take pics and post em up on this website and also review the wii

you are a very lucky person i have to wait til 8'th + if the game store screws up, "saivour the moment my son"

Dalace said:
you are a very lucky person i have to wait til 8'th + if the game store screws up, "saivour the moment my son"

i will treat every second as it is my last... he said he played wii play only as he had to come back to college to go to lesson :)

West Quay Centre, Southampton 9th-14th January

just down the road for me. will go down there to check out some games i havent already played. would have put the wii off until then to see what its like but luckily america get it before us so i can look on here for peoples impressions. dont know why im saying this tho, its gonna be great.

Last edited:
Well.....I have played the Wii today at Bluewater! It is fan-friggin-tastic!!!! They just had Wii Sports and Play going but as you will all be aware, it's enough! I played 'Cow-Racing' mainly 'cos it is ace!!!! The amount of women that flocked to have a go hints that Ninty may be onto a success here! I also noticed a few peopled offered a go and saying 'No, I'm no good at games'. 5 minutes later their whacking leather balls around stadiums, scoring perfect strikes and punching seven shades of poopy out of their mates 'mii'. Amazing!!!!

Back