Wii Weather and News Channel launch dates announced

LOL there will be a ONE TIME FEE for you t purchase the browser, geeez. Do you pay 10 bucks a yr for each VC game? Again until June of 2007 anyone purchasing a wii will get the browser for free. After that there will be a one time fee to purchase the browser. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. Do you just make it up as you go?

cnmsales said:
LOL there will be a ONE TIME FEE for you t purchase the browser, geeez. Do you pay 10 bucks a yr for each VC game? Again until June of 2007 anyone purchasing a wii will get the browser for free. After that there will be a one time fee to purchase the browser. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. Do you just make it up as you go?

He speaketh thy truth. There will only be a ONE TIME FEE for buying the Opera Browser. (unless you happen to get it before they charge points for it, in that case it will be FREE) It's not like Nintendo will charge you monthly for browsing the internet on YOUR own wireless/wired internet connection.:thumbsup:

That's why I hate asking questions on these boards sometimes. I've been tempted to finish all of my questions with.. "P.S. : If you're not sure about the answer, don't just guess and post it as if it were fact."

Kamicryze said:
.... "P.S. : If you're not sure about the answer, don't just guess and post it as if it were fact."....

If that was a rule, then the world would be a less confusing place.
:yesnod:

I hope its cheap after the free period, unlike its DS counterpart. Same price as a game if I remember correctly.

Wiiboy93 said:
I wish they had info on the internet channel
Hey wassup Wiiboy, I went to the OPERA website and I didn't realize that the DS had a opera browser out in Europe..why don't we have it..Oh, anyways the website just shows a poster stating comming soon...with no date..?
But I guess you should just bookmark the site and keep going back to it.
Here's the link. Talk to ya later Wiiboy

RichardC01 said:
I hope its cheap after the free period, unlike its DS counterpart. Same price as a game if I remember correctly.

1000-2000 wiipoints

Im sure it will not exceed 2000 wiipoints.

Back