Wii With Headsets

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
me and my friends plan

we both have a wii and a 360

we sign into xbox live and make a private chat

we then play super smash bros online against each other with HEADSETS!!!

AUSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

I prefer teamspeak but yea Vent works too. Easier to get going then XLB imo. Though I don't know of any/many PC wireless headsets.

I suppose it's not a bad idea. My 360 losa friends use XBL to talk when they player mmorpg games, noobs:lol:

You really have to be stretching when complaining about no talking during Wi-Fi game play. Like already mentioned, use a cell phone with a headset. Does the conversation really need to be across the network? I play Tiger Woods golf at the same time a friend does and during a tourny we'll talk over the cell phones with headsets. When we get the Mario Strikers and play each other along with some friends, we plan on just having a party line going on the cell phones. What's so wrong with this. I swear, when people complain about this, it's just pathetic. I'd rather use a cell phone instead of precious bandwidth.

Can't wait to see who argues with this easy workaround.

wiifan1975 said:
You really have to be stretching when complaining about no talking during Wi-Fi game play. Like already mentioned, use a cell phone with a headset. Does the conversation really need to be across the network? I play Tiger Woods golf at the same time a friend does and during a tourny we'll talk over the cell phones with headsets. When we get the Mario Strikers and play each other along with some friends, we plan on just having a party line going on the cell phones. What's so wrong with this. I swear, when people complain about this, it's just pathetic. I'd rather use a cell phone instead of precious bandwidth.

Can't wait to see who argues with this easy workaround.

whats wrong is that, that, costs money

meh, i like people yelling noob at me....i pity them...also i call them Playstation nerds boy do they get hot....

bigwilliiy said:
meh, i like people yelling noob at me....i pity them...also i call them Playstation nerds boy do they get hot....

It's things like that which probably discourages the use of headsets.

Yellow_Wii said:
whats wrong is that, that, costs money
Well it depends on your plan really, and if it is after 6pm it's usually free. The majority of people tend to have free evenings and weekends so they may choose the cell phone option.

mushroomedmario said:
i mean it's just going to be a bunch of people yelling "NOOOOB"
over the interweb
Go play a real online game than, maybe you'll understand.

It's used for teamplay too rather then just insult though that surely adds to the atmosphere as well.:yesnod:

Back