Wii wont pull in or eject discs.

JeremyGTS

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
First id like to say i did check if already posted was not..

Anyway... i did the latest update with check mii out an all that and everything went smooth a few days later my Wii stopped pulling in the discs and ejecting them.

my son went to put in a game cube game and it wouldnt go in all the way. he knows what hes doing when ejecting and inserting games hes been "trained" so i know he didnt put somehting in wrong.

well it seems like u should take it back if u have a warranty, if u have been doing everything right and something like this happens u should take it back

Something must be wrong with the Wii internally, I would advise calling Nintendo and asking them about it.

I say just shove it in....show the Wii who's boss...no really don't do that I had this problem and I ended up having to call nintendo and get the problem fixed

Marioman said:
I say just shove it in....show the Wii who's boss...no really don't do that I had this problem and I ended up having to call nintendo and get the problem fixed

LOL! i actaully did do that i didnt shove it in but used another CD to push it in and it actually loaded up and started working but ejects like half way... yeah ill call nintendo tonight and hopefully they can get me fixed.

thanks guys!

lol mario man whats up with the browns AV living in cincy! go WHODEY! lol

Marioman said:
LOL!!!! OMG!!!! actually that might work! These Wii's think that just because they are rare in stores that they just do whatever they feel like. Shove that thang!!!!!

Back