Wii Writers - WANTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt mind applying 1-2 articles a week. i might get to into it but thats goid i guess

O.K. I sent an email can you send back soon. I've really like to do this.

My email should start with dan clem

Is this still going on? I've pm this gye three times and he hasn't sent back:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: and I really want this job!! please send if you have an opening or might have an opening.

Last edited:
Tired of looking at the same old news on the front page? Looking to show off your writing skills? Become an official WiiChat Journalist!

We are currently seeking volunteers that would be interested in writing articles/reviews/breaking news/etc for the front page of WiiChat.com.

Our goal is to provide the latest Wii news as it happens and have 1-2 articles posted daily. We are also look at providing "true and honest" reviews from actual Wii gaming fanatics rather then from a press company paid to put out a positive review. So if a product sucks and you felt money was wasted on it, by all means we want to let people know. If a game/accessory is a "must buy" then we want to show it off.

This has been tried before with not much luck, but we are here to re-energize the site and this is Step 1. We are looking at building up a team of 5 writers and would be looking for each person to contribute at least 1-2 articles per week. The articles don't have to be any certain length and can quote other news articles. We just don't want an exact copy/paste of someone's work.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in then email
[email protected]

Writers will receive:
  • A special "Journalist" tag on their user name.
  • Monthly Prizes such as GameStop/Amazon Gift Cards
  • Use this for experience. Show off your work and we will provide a good reference for the future. For those of you that are students and still in school use this as possibility extra credit.
  • Eventually we would like to hire a few part time writers for WiiChat, PS3Chat, XBox360Chat, and other gaming/technology related sites.
i would be interested. I am a dedicated gamer and responsible when it comes to working. Im sending an email :p

ugh...this is getting annoying

The positions have been filled. Everyone will be told when there is an opening. Please stop posting here asking for a spot. Thank you.

The positions have been filled. Everyone will be told when there is an opening. Please stop posting here asking for a spot. Thank you.

not the contrary.. i messaged dascrow when the spots were filled, and got a posistion the next week. and how come I lost it? i dunno, maybe it was that week i stopped posting.. but ah well.

not the contrary.. i messaged dascrow when the spots were filled, and got a posistion the next week. and how come I lost it? i dunno, maybe it was that week i stopped posting.. but ah well.
messaging them is one thing, i'm asking that they stop posting hn this thread. the admins don't pay attention to this anymore so posting here, asking for the position, is like talking to a deaf person.

messaging them is one thing, i'm asking that they stop posting hn this thread. the admins don't pay attention to this anymore so posting here, asking for the position, is like talking to a deaf person.

Oh! My bad lol, damn I need some sleep :lol:

The email I sent didn't get to go through so I'll write it on here, I hope that you read it.

I am willing to volunteer, I'm mature, I won't right immature stuff and first grader or a "gangster" wannabe would right, I may have just joined, but I know a lot, I had my Wii for two years now, and I have a great computer, and I am on once a day for updates and what not. If theres anything else you need like about games, my Wii, anything, PM me back.

- Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back