Best Mario
Best Pikachu
Best Game & Watch
Best R.O.B.
Best Diddy Kong
Best Bowser
Best Peach
Best Wario

If I get at least one, I'll be happy. I'm really looking toward the Pikachu one. Would you mind if we did best 2/3 w/ 3 stocks, Bio?

Also, Shadow, you misspelled Sheik on the first page (not a big deal, but you'll have to edit your post anyway).

3 stocks is fine by me. Seeing as I usually pick the same alternate you do for Pika (the goggles), I'll pick another alternate. Too busy today to play, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play.

Last edited:
[DS]Leader;1019623 said:
Eh why not?

Marth
Fox
Falco

Wolf
Samus
CF
Link
Toon Link
Game and Watch
Lucario

Let me know when you want a challenge

Okay, I'll go for these:
Best Olimar
Best Mario
Best Pikachu
Best Game & Watch
Best R.O.B.
Best Diddy Kong
Best Bowser
Best Peach
Best Wario

I'll add you guys tomorrow for the bolded titles

People who are claiming for fox and ivysaur titles PM me when you are ready for your match and we can settle on times and rules ect.

I am ready to fight for my positions now (ZSS, Pika, Pit, & Sonic). As for king and Generalsma: I sent you guys PMs.

Last edited:
You guys are pathetic. "You get no simpathy from me". Me and Bio had the Pit match and I won making me the Pit champion of the thread. Most of you guys came in and talked about pwning with Marth, Meta, Falco ect and you haven't done nothing. Put your skills were your mouth is and get challenging. I haven't forgotten you Maestr0 with the Samus challenge. I will get to it. Good games Bio.

FINALLY! A MATCH HAPPENS.

ok, i'll mark it for you.
from now until further notice, all Pit challenges are VS Generalsma

FINALLY! A MATCH HAPPENS.

ok, i'll mark it for you.
from now until further notice, all Pit challenges are VS Generalsma

Don't worry, there will be a lot more matches from me. Finally training a pair of characters for 2 weeks is paying off. These are my F5 (Furious 5) that are opened for a challenge
Ike
Samus
Snake
Wolf
Olimar
Think that you are better than me with one of those then challenge me.

hey shadow i was thinking it might be easier if eveyone was only allowed to issue one challenge until they have their match so it wont be as cluttered and so that people can schedule their matches better. maybe not one but like 3 or something you know.
sorry if i seem like i am trying to be oppressive. just trying to help.

yeah, your right.

everyone! i'm deleting the challange list! you can now only make one challange at a time, so pick a character and stick to it.

Back