WiiChat End Of The Year Awards 2007: Results

Oh snap, hay guyz...don't fight.
I don't know why anyone is bitter. Awards are obviously going to go to very very active people with high post counts. It only makes sense. They're well known, so people will think to vote for them.

I mean, I could've got the best avatar award...but it's all good =P Hahahah.

Celeste said:
Oh snap, hay guyz...don't fight.
I don't know why anyone is bitter. Awards are obviously going to go to very very active people with high post counts. It only makes sense. They're well known, so people will think to vote for them.

I mean, I could've got the best avatar award...but it's all good =P Hahahah.
...Curse my 07' inactivity.

The one problem with competitions.. If you don't get voted I suggest on not fretting over it.

Note:
Keep the discussion in the thread nice (Congratulations etc.), and leave out the hate. Keep it on topic, as it pertains to the results. Or discuss the categories where you were surprised etc. You know what to do. Especially don't fill er' up with useless spam.

If you have any problems and or concerns please contact me and or any of the other staff members. If you find anyone to going off topic, spamming etc please use the report button, thanks.

Last edited:
I nominate myself for "the member we forgot to give a deserved award to"...2007

There have been some complaints about not being voted.

Syntax said:
There have been some complaints about not being voted.

^^I was joking mang.

Anyway, no meaningful discussion is going to come out of here any more =/

Lockage?

You really like getting off on that favorite thing...

And you know you so want it!

That's because you're not a post whore...just a normal one, so people still vote for you.

Wait, did you delete some posts, Syntax, or am I thinking of a different thread that I was having an argument in?

I'm not surprised by Nintendo being voted favourite company :lol:
Am surprised by Galaxy getting favourite game though..kind of.

Back