WiiChat End of the Year Awards 2013: Nominations

Member most likely to make the world cry with his/her beautiful singing voice equivalent to that of a choir of angel descended directly from heaven under orders from God himself to touch the hearts of every man, woman, and child: Bodine, naturally

Last edited:
Member most likely to make the world cry with his/her beautiful sing voice equivalent to that of a choir of angel descended directly from heaven under orders from God himself to touch the hearts of every man, woman, and child

This definitely has Syntax written all over it.

Member most likely to make the world cry with his/her beautiful singing voice equivalent to that of a choir of angel descended directly from heaven under orders from God himself to touch the hearts of every man, woman, and child: Bodine, naturally

I vote on this :D

lolsrsly?
That person was the only person on this site to really annoy me. Maybe for the reason of attempting shooting down my points without any decisive counter arguments. I might just be reading too far into it.

[STRIKE]Lets be honest here, you're just takin' an ego trip by bringin' up that debate 'cause your predictions were correct.[/STRIKE]

I felt he made some good points in all'a them Smashtastical debates. Wouldn't of agreed with 'em on some points otherwise. If there was tension between ya's, I didn't notice it at all lol.

The only reason I was so prideful about that victory was because of the tension :lol:

If I remember correctly you were never totally sure why he annoyed you.

I thought he was fine, personally.

Let's hope he doesn't read this thread. ^^;

Let's hope he doesn't read this thread. ^^;

I hope the opposite, as I'm still most assuredly sad 'bout accidentally shooing off a Smasher with my poor choice of words.

EDIT: Shame we didn't have a 2011 WEotY, I know who I'd vote for as biggest noob.

also wtf he had good grammar back then sometimes???????

Last edited:
Back