Wiichat Best Brawlers

Falco's ridiculous in this game, but he still has problems facing those top tiers. Still, the real bane of Falco is Game and Watch, as far as I have seen from personal experience.

oh, btw, I'm still on hold for our battle. I was online today and nothing happened, so I'll try again next week probably.

Sorry for not being able to play you today. I was going to add you today but for some reason it just passed my mind and I forgot. Hope you added me already. I'm still going to face you for Wolf title but maybe tomorrow.

Pikachu is a mouse :p.

Anyway... I have no clue what's up with my Wii. I think I may have to re-configure it, but I don't think that would do anything... so no point in trying until I've tried everything else. Since we can only do one challenge I guess I'll do Mario. I would do Pikachu, but I'm trying out a new play-style, so my Pikachu's a bit off atm.

My challenge: Mario

Question: Say someone wanted to challenge General for his Pit or Wolf title; would General still be able to issue another challenge out while that's happening? (so a person with a title can have multiple fights to keep the title while still being able to get more titles)

I wish I could challenge, I may be grounded all summer because of a gay math assignment I failed (my mom helped me, and I'm still grounded). But if I can, I'll fight with Falco.

Pikachu is a mouse :p.

Anyway... I have no clue what's up with my Wii. I think I may have to re-configure it, but I don't think that would do anything... so no point in trying until I've tried everything else. Since we can only do one challenge I guess I'll do Mario. I would do Pikachu, but I'm trying out a new play-style, so my Pikachu's a bit off atm.

My challenge: Mario

Question: Say someone wanted to challenge General for his Pit or Wolf title; would General still be able to issue another challenge out while that's happening? (so a person with a title can have multiple fights to keep the title while still being able to get more titles)

yes he can because he's being challenged.
you can make only 1 challenge but that doesn't apply to defending a title.
say i have the kirby title. i challenge for Olimar but i'm still responsible for dedending my kirby title from challengers. having a lot of titles means you have to work more, so its actually helpful in trying to figure out who's best.

Current list of those waiting for a challenge:
Bio issues a Pikachu challange

I don't recall having ever issued a Pikachu challenge. I did, however, issue a challenge for ZSS. As for Pikachu, I've been challenged (by kingslayer), but have not made a challenge of my own for it.

Last edited:
Hm, I meant that in the case of defending it. Some reason I thought you meant sticking to defending one character, but you're right, what you said had to do with making challenges.

Could I take back that challenge? If I can't, it's no big deal.

Ya, since I think Bio and I might be the only Pika mainers that might be a problem. I'm redoing my Pikachu / my Wii isn't working, so he'd be stuck with that challenge for a while.

you may change you challenge at any time.

so i take it you want to switch to Zero Suit?

Yeah, my challenge should be for Zero Suit. Godwind accepted it, but we have yet to start a match.

Last edited:
Ill nominate myself for best :

E Honda
Blanka

WAIT....

Hold on.....

Wrong game....

THIS thread is LOL , why would you try and resurrect a thread that was long dead LOL.......

I come back to Wiichat to lurk and I find this funny stuff.

So I think I have the Best Snake (and no I dont mean the guy from MGS)

E Honda
Blanka

WAIT....

Hold on.....

Wrong game....

THIS thread is LOL , why would you try and resurrect a thread that was long dead LOL.......

:lol::lol:

0_0

Best peach is in the house! :lol:

E Honda
Blanka

WAIT....

Hold on.....

Wrong game....

That makes 2 going for Snake. Me and you.

Back