Wiichat Mario Strikers Charged Tournament

Just a suggestion, why can't this wait till USA release the game too so we can have more participants into the tourny? I know I will enter, but the games doesn't come out till summer here...

Mau said:
Just a suggestion, why can't this wait till USA release the game too so we can have more participants into the tourny? I know I will enter, but the games doesn't come out till summer here...
i agree as i want to join but dont know when MSC will be released here, however i guess if this goes well then you can begin another one, you will be sure to get more players second time around:D

Why don't we just have two, one now, one then? Or three...Europe vs Europe, USA vs USA and then a mix?

If its done that way I'd love to see the Europe champ and the US champ clash.

Stop being bitter that we're getting online before you ;)

Jay61 said:
Why don't we just have two, one now, one then? Or three...Europe vs Europe, USA vs USA and then a mix?

If its done that way I'd love to see the Europe champ and the US champ clash.

Stop being bitter that we're getting online before you ;)

well, we can do that too... I can do the tournament for the USA one based on the rules of this one... the only thing, I don't know if we can get 16 or even 8 people here in USA, since soccer is not a big thing here as the rest of the world, although I can be surprised....

Well, if that happens we can all just mix I guess...

Ahh 11 days til Strikers!

I hope I can afford it..if I was more sure I'd have the money I'd enter the tourny :(

Jay, hope you get the money because I really want to whoop your ass in a match :thumbsup:
lee.j

Well if this one goes down really well expect another for USA and Europe :)
And we do need 16 really, But once we get 17 we have a big mountain to climb to get to 32.

If we get 20 people, We'll have to cut the last 4 out. Sorry :(

And Dazz, Read the main page, You were told to PM me. Anyways your in :)

Back