Wiichat Mario Strikers Charged Tournament

Cammy, look back a few pages, e7ernal created a pick for me.I just updated it, note your in my spoiler.
lee

Cammy stop going off topic.

Does the cilit bang really matter? it was for like 3 hours. . .

Hmm, i hope i beat rach:)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Cammy stop going off topic.

Does the cilit bang really matter? it was for like 3 hours. . .

Hmm, i hope i beat rach:)

Lol, I think you will!

I got the game Friday, didn't get to play it until Saturday evening, and on Sunday my cousins came down to stay and are still here, and I've hardly had a chance to play at all.

I haven't played all day today or at all yesterday and only played like four games the day before that :/

Plus I think I'm off surfing 2moro and I will be out ALL day Friday and won't be near my wii until like Saturday evening :(

Maaaaaaan..

Smurf 1st of june is not till friday lol
30 days has spetember, april, june and november
All the rest have 31 (that includes may)

Today is 30th

Last edited:
lee.jarratt said:
Stop arguing now.

I think griever should be in the tournament as he joined when he was a member, plus it will mess the places up if we replace him with someone else.
Griever is staying. End of.

- I hope everyone respects my decision.

New Cillit bang picture :) Thanks E7ernal for the idea, have rep :lol:
th_16144_barry_122_694lo.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?695c18625d.jpg

greatest picture ever lol

I would've entered the tournament but never knew I was gettin the game on release day! lol

Last edited:
No harm but i think if it had of been any1 else that got banned they would have been kicked outta it, I think that is Unstoppable's argument.
But i understand u made an exeption for ur brother. If it was my brother i would do the same so no real argument.
Anyhoo, who is Jay61? I play him in the Tournament!

Lol, I realised
Hopefully getting the Wifi USB tomorrow, It works I tried it with my mates today :)

Update:
Just check the sheet and PM your opponant [They go off their Forum name]

I don't know what to do, I have pmed my opponent twice now and got a reply with a date, I then asked what time and he hasnt responded since. And I sent that last week, what should I do?
Send the proof to wii_smurf (you ben :)) or just wait it out a few more days?
Lee.Jarratt

What happened to yesterdays pages?!

Em my opponent still hasn't replied. I think its been a week now...

Back