Wiikly Update for 11/12/07 (US)

jesse1596 said:
another week and another week of crap on the vc. bring on turtles II. I got some wii points this weekend and I actually found ninja gaiden II harder than ninja gaiden I. Anybody else think this?

no way dude. Did you actually beat Ninja Gaiden I? I got to the boss at the end and basicly gave up. I could actually beat part two multiple times when it came out.......when i rented part I as a kid, I couldnt beat the stage to get to the last boss on part I. If you beat part one you should have your name etched on some giant Ninja Gaiden wall of heroes on top of some mountain in Japan.

Conan the Librarian said:
no way dude. Did you actually beat Ninja Gaiden I? I got to the boss at the end and basicly gave up. I could actually beat part two multiple times when it came out.......when i rented part I as a kid, I couldnt beat the stage to get to the last boss on part I. If you beat part one you should have your name etched on some giant Ninja Gaiden wall of heroes on top of some mountain in Japan.

I need to play this again. I have all three of them. What makes 1 so hard are the jumps you have to do with the wall cling that are really weird. In the earlier stages you jump to a wall across from you in a higher area. Later on you have to jump to higher ones and then jump downward and grab onto lower ones and jump across chasms. In part two you can climb up and down walls. A heck of a lot easier.

Back