Wiikly update for July 9

mym6,

Wow, did you just write an entire post without insulting anyone? Yes, I agree with your point that they need to test individual games and that takes time. Fine, you win. You could have just left it at that instead of resorting to insults.

Conan the Librarian said:
What better place to do it than on a feedback site.

Say wha?

Is this a feedback site, or more just a discussion site that happens to include feedback every now and then? There is a difference, in my opinion.

DaPantz said:
Say wha?

Is this a feedback site, or more just a discussion site that happens to include feedback every now and then? There is a difference, in my opinion.

SIGH.....yes, fine, I was typing at 10000 MPH, you are right, its not a feedback site, its a forum where we share feedback......is that ok then? Thanks for the feedback. Here is some of my feedback......does this work?

I will be looking forward to more of your feedback, on how this isnt a feedback site..........(what a waste of time, typing, oxygen, calories, and blood).

I just had a few good laughs reading the posts. This is my first time here, i post alot at another forum, but I'd like to make my first post special.

Some valid points:

The games are not very good, however they need to spread the wealth. I believe Big Brain Academy just came out for the Wii? Not the most thrilling but a fun game overall. Now I'm sure the consumers would rather have that game released on time, then wait and have Mario Kart released for the VC.

Many people already own many of these games, some of ours just dont ever work, *cough*my damn NES*cough*, while my N64 is in tiptop shape and i can play Super Smash Bros. at any time.

They want to tease you because truthfully, deep down, we all like to wait. Anticipation is such a godly word. Christmas is the best holiday ever why? Not because you got new toys..you had to WAIT for them. Besides, dont you want to beat those other games you already bought before getting more? Thats why they release small games. They promise games every week, and they just want the anticipation and hype to rise when you see Super Mario RPG is still not out.

You want the games, wait for em;)

Well, I would say, that when I bought my wii at Christmas, the VC library had just started and was PAINFUL. It sucked.

If you bought a wii right now however, and were starting from scratch, the game selection really isnt that bad (except for you N64 fans, there really isnt any selection).

Its funny that we get mad, because we want to spend more money each week. Nintendo probably laughs there ass off, that we fight and argue over 25 year old games, and we wait to collect every one of them. "I demand that nintendo release duck hunt, so I can give them $5 this week!". "those dick heads!", and then they trickle out the crap games and we impatiently buy them.

I'm all for obscure games and reguardless of it taking longer to port them, I just get mad that the N64 games are next to nil. I mean god forbit we get 2 N64s in one week or one and then another the next week...

Back