Wii's first adult gadget?

SeduceMe

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2009
Hi All,

I heard Nintendo is working on this new adult gadget "Joyriact"?

Does anybody know if they are affiliated or if this is yet another tease?

SeduceMe

there are plenty of adult sites/companies trying to take advantage of wii's motion control scheme in one way or the other. but I can assure you regardless of what you heard it's an unlicensed, third party accessory (whatever it exactly may be). Nintendo themselves would never have anything to do with it or anything like it.

Sounds really interesting, but who knows what all this fuzz is about, every time some great news come up in the net it usually takes long for it to happen

there are plenty of adult sites/companies trying to take advantage of wii's motion control scheme in one way or the other. but I can assure you regardless of what you heard it's an unlicensed, third party accessory (whatever it exactly may be). Nintendo themselves would never have anything to do with it or anything like it.

If you've ever heard of the infamous Atari 2600 games Beat 'Em and Eat 'Em and Custer's Revenge, you have to wonder what they might come up with for the Wii. (You can find articles on both those games on Wikipedia or elsewhere with a simple Google search.)

If you've ever heard of the infamous Atari 2600 games Beat 'Em and Eat 'Em and Custer's Revenge, you have to wonder what they might come up with for the Wii. (You can find articles on both those games on Wikipedia or elsewhere with a simple Google search.)
I loved that reply hehe

Back