will i get it?

Squall7 said:
I wasn't too bad at French when I was being taught.

I still don't get this obsession with bashing the french. Personally, I think anyone that wants to bash anyone should get bashed themselves.

Dammit, I just hate haters!

:eek:
Another Briton who doesn't hate the French? I thought I was the only one?

for those idiots who think im spoiled i didn't get a confirmation gift from my parents yet and they promised me something i would want under $200. i even have enough money to just walk around the corner and bam! theres a bestbuy future shop ebgames and circuit city right there. lol im trying to get $1000 by the end of the year. and yes i do work for money

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Well that proves it!
lol yup! anyways i signed my tests and he got mad about the french mark but i said i would be more focused and he said ok fine. im going to ask him somewhere this week

i even have enough money to just walk around the corner and bam! theres a bestbuy future shop ebgames and circuit city right there. lol im trying to get $1000 by the end of the year. and yes i do work for money

If you have the money just buy it yourself. Quit relying on your parents for every need you have. If you want to get somewhere in life you're going to have to be more self reliant. Nothing in life is free. If you want it, then work for it and use your own money.

Also, if you're going to ask others for their opinion, I suggest on avoiding calling people idiots as it will just lead to further arguing.

ssbb4life said:
for those idiots who think im spoiled i didn't get a confirmation gift from my parents yet and they promised me something i would want under $200. i even have enough money to just walk around the corner and bam! theres a bestbuy future shop ebgames and circuit city right there. lol im trying to get $1000 by the end of the year. and yes i do work for money

Spoiled

That ecto 2 was only about £5
I had hours of fun with it
Even thow I coulnt get it into my Ecto 1 (a old guy I looked after in his diein years got it for me for my birthday)

Back