Will we be able to browse the net?

Wonder if we'll be able to customize the appearance of Wii's start-up-menu, like you can with the PSP you can download an image and make it your background?

Well since they're going to make a game maker on it it will probably have an image creator of some sort.

To get an image and download it would take some internet type thing which this thread is about so....maybe. Possibly a G00gle rip off?:p

There's no question there will be pre-set backrounds but hopefully we will be able to make/download our own:D

Well I am getting even more amped up over the Wii now!
Does any one think it would be possible to visit sites like you tube and watch videos...?

No one's sure as of yet(that I know of)Nintendo hasn't released alot of info about this setting of the wii, i'm reading up on it as we type to see if I can come up w/ something interesting...here we go from nintendo themselves:
Nintendo said:
Wii can communicate with the Internet even when the power is turned off. This WiiConnect24 service delivers a new surprise or game update, even if users do not play with Wii. Users can connect wirelessly using IEEE 802.11b/g, or with a USB 2.0 LAN adaptor. Wii also can communicate wirelessly with Nintendo DS.
That explains a little.

Last edited:
also I understand that the Wii plays dvd format so theoretily you could download something to play dvds on it couldn't you?

woah! surf the internet aswell! never knew that! i can image posting a post on this site on my wii =). ohhhhh so exciting!

Your doing this on purpose arent you..stop bringing back old threads..dont make me get a mod..

Latest posts

Back