Will you buy the wii if...

i wouldnt but anything, i was actually leaving the whole video game world cause everything was becoming boring. But then the wispered wii caught my ears.
The new wii that that would change everything!! the future was sealed when i heard that.
but for a price of a ps3, i wouldnt give a cr#p and leave again

the wii has got me so id have to stay with it. ps3 hasent really caught my attention and its rather boring. if wii was 600 dollars i would buy it.

Attention - since we live in different countries the wii at 600 is a $150 addition. but also its a $750 subtraction of the ps3. soo im willing to add another $150 to my funds to buy a wii

Not right away,because i don't think i'd have the cash ready, but after xMas yes i would because i'd have the cash and i normal upgrade my computer but i got any early upgrade from my grandmom, so i can wait for a new computer

I would not buy the PS3 until Blue-Ray/HD-DVD war was over, and Blue-Ray had won it

Last edited:
I agree, anything over $600 is to expensive. The only way I would buy it is if it served as a comp or something really good/cool.

Wii the whole way, its about gaming and look, we all no the wii is the best and i dont think anyone would oppose me cause this is a wii forum after all. Ive probably said this 40+ times now but, i just cant wait to hold that controller.

i would rather buy the wii ! because it's a revelution and the best and the coolest and the most eyecasting console ever! and ever to come! and it has got god games as zelda, metroid, mario kart, super smash bros +++
and the ps3 ? what has it got ? a game where u will be earned to kill peaple ! whooohouuu sounds so much fun to kill people! ah i'l have to go to the shop and pay 30 pounds to kill people! :tard: the wii is a much more grown up console with a lot more party night's.

Back