Will you buy the wii if...

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
Will you buy the wii if its price was $600 and the PS3 $250?

Anyway I wont, for me, price is one of the most important factors... and I will buy a PS3 instead cause is cheap... (I dont like expensive consoles)

PD: If this thread is for the lounge... plz move it, I dont know in what section to post :D

Well... which are ur opinions?

this would not happen becaue one of nintendo goals are keep it cheap and value for money but still i would stick with nintendo

I would get a wii only if it had the beefed up graphics and high definition movie player of the PS3 currently and if I already had an HDTV. I wouldnt get a PS3 for 250, I would wait for the price of HDDVD or BlueRay to go down and for a clear front runner in that battle to come forward and then buy a move player accordingly. For a Wii with PS3 graphics and the Wii interface, I would pay no more than 300. It would be more expensive than that, but i would have to wait - im not a big enough gamer to drop that kind of money on a console.

Im just asking u if you buy the wii if its price was $600 and the PS3 $250 not if u are going to buy its price comes down ;)

I would buy neither as well, U know y? It would be a PS2 w/ slightly better graphics because it wouldn't have the blueray. Didn't think about that did u? Since it has no innovation like the wiimote to promote it, it's left w/ nothing new but a 3 at the end of PS.

I think he means if the price for everything thats in PS3 now was $250 and the Wii with all that it is now for $600. And if so then my answer is that I would definetly buy the PS3, play that for a while, then see later if I still have an urge to get the Wii. So maybe...

PS3 for $250 or Wii for $600. You'd have to really hate Sony not to take that deal. And I'd never buy a Wii for $600... never. It's a good console... but not worth that kind of money. No console is worth $600.

Trickz said:
PS3 for $250 or Wii for $600. You'd have to really hate Sony not to take that deal. And I'd never buy a Wii for $600... never. It's a good console... but not worth that kind of money. No console is worth $600.
Well, thats the best answer have done here, and he knows what im talking about

I would consider buying the PS3 (that much power for only $250?!?!?!? Crazy!) I would also probably wait for the Wii price to really drop down and then get it.

Well, I will do exactly what brokine said, but maybe I will not own a Wii if I liked the PS3

This thread has really made me think... I always bash the PS3 because of its high price and credit the Wii because of its low price. Yet I am buying the Wii because of its games and innovation so even if it did have a high price I would still buy it.

Im thinking that if it was priced maybe at $400 with DVD playback and better graphics that I would still buy it. But not how it is currently.

Back