Win a wii and marvel ultimate alliance game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg_Di

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
5308-3685-0047-7623
hey guys, long time reader, first time poster.

I recently came across a community site for the new marvel game @ http://vip.marvelultimatealliance.com/indexnew.php

Basically it is a site to build up hype for the game. This is the last month it is offering new invited members to join up for the website.

I hope this is allowed here what I am offering.

I have come across 30 invites if anyone wants to be in this marvel community.

Prizes and details below!

Grand Prize: Lunch with Stan Lee as well as a nintendo wii and a signed game of marvel ultimate alliance

1 person will get a xbox 360 or psp, and other random people that are part of the comminuty will get 2 games from activision. If you want in, pm me with email and I will send out invite

Basically, all members are asked to complete some challanges that the websites creators think of to get points, top 20 people with the highest point at the end can win some prizes, as well as random active members can win prizes to.

If you want in on this, should be going on for another month, then PM me (if enabled on this forum)with your email so I can send you invite or post email here in this fashion [email protected]

put in NOSPAM after the @ sign.

I only have 30 invites and have posted on 2 other forums

GOOD LUCK in your chance to win a wii!

first come first serve. Opened to everyone around the world, there is people from north america, europe and australia so far in this community created by the creators of the game!

Last edited:
sent!

im a super smash post your email with NOSPAM in it, or PM ME for invite! 25 left!

If you take one, make sure ot signup!

both invites have been sent, if it didnt go through let me know, might be problem with email and you might have to get gmail, but it should go through!

glad to hear it worked, just remember some people missed this, there is a link in the email after you register to activate (I believe) make sure you do or you wont have a chance, vip invite member status closes on the 31st, get in before no more vip membership fills up!

Im off to bed, I will check in the morning if there is any new people interested and will send invites ASAP.

I am hoping someone from this community wins the wii !

Also, if you post your email here and you recieve and invite and joined, please edit post so I do not send invite to same person twice, greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
K, anyone else who want's Invite then ask me as I've got tons now (may as well keep the thread alive).

Leave your e-mail in the previously stated format or PM me

I don't realy want that game, and I don't need a free Wii either. I'll let somebody who actually needs the Wii have a chance at getting it. So, good luck to all who apply. =D

in some cases the email will be in your spam, make sure tyo check there, I have sent out invites to all emials posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back