Working on a project (I won't be around as often)

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
Well, bad news (or good to some of you), I will not be on Wiichat as often, since I am currently working on an importent project, and my other everyday things that will keep me busy. So I won't be around Wiichat as often, but I will get on sometimes. If you need to ask me a question, PM me or you can PM me if you want to.

-Nfanboy

well I'll be on sometimes. I'll check my PMs just about everyday, see my replys, and that's about it.

Although I might be on on saturdays more often, since I won't be busy as much (you have to have break time sometimes)

Anyway, I'm off to work a little on my project.

Oh. I don't really care. I'm pretty sure lots of people leave entirely for enormous periods of time and don't need to inform the whole forum.

No Sovieto.

You people have no idea what I'm working on, and I plan to keep it that way. (for now that is)

All I can tell you is, like I said, I've been very busy working on it, and it will take me a while.

EDIT: I'll be on Wiichat more on the weekends, as I don't try to work as much on the weekends

sorry people, I'll post what I was working on when I'm done with it.

Some of you people might think it is cool, but you jerks out there would think it is stupid.

Back