Worst Ending Ever.

First of all, spoiler tags are there for a reason.

2nd of all,
Zant was Ganondorf's slave, he obeyed him like a puppy and Ganondorf was sooo much more powerful, Zant used to be some poor guy until he found this mask that made him strong, which came from Ganondorf

I think...

Since Zant was Ganon's slave, Zant had to do whatever he wants, so now that Link killed him, the neck crack is like a "Screw you, now you get what you deserve," kind of thing.

What do you mean? Luigi jsut answered my question.

The truth is, half of us are probably wrong. Zelda always throws in a wacky ending that has our brains working overtime. I still remember all the talk about Ocarina of Time's ending.

Last edited:
OoT's ending was normal, what was so weird about it?

the worst ending is that of smg. so weird.

i mean what happens to bowser if he is with mario and peach in mushroom kingdom?

OoT's ending was much stranger in that it created two universes - one where Link went back to his child hood and warned the King (which lead to TP) and another where Link had defeated Ganon leaving Zelda behind (leading to Wind Waker).

Spinty said:
OoT's ending was much stranger in that it created two universes - one where Link went back to his child hood and warned the King (which lead to TP) and another where Link had defeated Ganon leaving Zelda behind (leading to Wind Waker).

then when does majoras mask come? isnt that the sequel to oot?

Yea, it is. But that's directly after OoT with the same Link so it's easy to assume that. Wind Waker happens maybe 100 years later and so it's a different Link.

Spinty said:

Wrong wrong wrong! Majoras Mask is the sequel to OoT!

In OoT at the end Link got sent back to when he was a child to live the childhood which he never had, and Majoras Mask is the story of what happened after he got sent back in time to be a kid.

I am making a thread that might explain it, so please visit it.

Spinty said:
i think you have it wrong, kid link turns to majoras mask, TP is not sure of where, and windwaker is after link is an adult.

Back