WORST film/movie you've ever seen?

FRuMMaGe said:
Curse of the Golden Flower.

It looks so awesome from the trailers, but it is sooooo boring!

There are 3 fight scenes in the whole movie, and one of them is less than 30 seconds long!

I feel violated by this piece of crap!

Oh and I was actually going to watch that later, thanks for the heads-up. :)

The worst movie I have ever seen would have to be epic movie, such a poor film.

*Takes a deep breath*

Where do I start? For one, Norbit. I saw it in theaters Christ, it was almost unbearable to watch. I watched Epic Movie on my own spare time, but the time didn't seem wasted because I was already bored out of my mind. But I do agree it was a shameful picture. There are countless movies I have watched that were just horrible, but I can't seem to remember the titles. If I ever do, I'll be sure to give a rant for each one of them on this thread.

Eragon. Worst movie ever. Not because it was horrible, it was OK, but it ruined everything the books stood for. It didn't have half of the occurrences that happened in the book. In the movie, the dwarves looked just like humans. It was pitiful.

I always check Rotten Tomatoes, and from what I recall I haven't really ever seen a godawful movie.

I guess Barney, but I was like two then.

haha
in my school, if I say that Talladega Nights is anything less than epic, I'm likely to get jumped

Will Ferrell is good, but he slowly began to loose his funny after Anchorman (Might I add one of the best movies ever). I myself didn't really enjoy Talladega Nights either.

Son of The Mask sucked balls.

Back