Would galaxy be FUN for a Wii60 owner?..

fastharry

fastharry
Sep 29, 2007
mahwah NJ
hi guys......I have to admit, My Wii doesn't get used much, as I am always online with LIVE, playing COD4, halo3....MP in general. And trust me, I'm not big on SP games on 360 either..passed on BIOSHOCK, Assasins creed, etc.....

That being said, I really want to use the Wii, I've had it since launch, played a little TP, didn't care for it...(WAY to hard to figure out and enjoy...)....other than that, Wii sports is it for me.....

So I was thinking MG, as a relaxing break from the online wars.....but it really has to have a FUN factor to pull me away........

opinions?..........and THANKS!!!!!!

fastharry.......( 360 gamertag as well....)

I'm sorry but if you u think TP was hard u must suck. . . That game was easy as ****. A lot of hardcore Zelda fans were pissed because it was so easy.

Don't bother getting Galaxy it would probably be to hard for you.

Well, the game is very creative and certainly a break from FPS types. Anyone can play it, but it offers alot of challenges too. It's a great game, if you want my opinion.
Cut that crap out Jake.

Last edited:
Well I had ym 360 for over a week now and I've just been playing Halo 3, COD4 constantly, I had my wii since about a week after launch and I also haven't been giving it the attention it deserves.

I'm planning on getting Mario Galaxy, the boyf is also a wii60 owner and he bought Mario Galaxy and loves it, it looks really nice and even watching him playing it I'm like 'oooh, ahhhh' like I'm watching a firework display.

If you want to give your wii some love, then go for it, it's a good game.

JAKE196 said:
I'm sorry but if you u think TP was hard u must suck. . . That game was easy as ****. A lot of hardcore Zelda fans were pissed because it was so easy.

WOW.....and I though DB's only existed on the LIVE forums....

thanks for that insightful answer.........

surfinrach90 said:
Well I had ym 360 for over a week now and I've just been playing Halo 3, COD4 constantly, I had my wii since about a week after launch and I also haven't been giving it the attention it deserves.

I'm planning on getting Mario Galaxy, the boyf is also a wii60 owner and he bought Mario Galaxy and loves it, it looks really nice and even watching him playing it I'm like 'oooh, ahhhh' like I'm watching a firework display.

If you want to give your wii some love, then go for it, it's a good game.

Thanks rachel, that was a great answer........if you ever want to play a little COD4 or halo3, send a FR to gamertag......fastharry

send a note so I know it's you.......We have a good group of respectful guys, so you won't have an issue.....

well......I got it, I tried it.....I like it. Reminds me of the fun when I played m64...and the old original gameboy SMB.....

and let me say this......this game is way easier to understand than TP.....If you never played a zelda game before( which I did not), TP is intimidating. Way to much stuff to find, you need the manual just to figure out what to do(next), and if you put the game down for a month, it is difficult to come back to it.(and being 53 has nothing to do with it,,,,there were plenty of post's like that in ninty's original forum)......
MG might be easy for a HARDCORE player, but for 95 % of the people playing Wi it iis just fine. Hard enough to challenge you, without killing your curiosity to go on......

And I'll tell you something else...

I have all my systems hooked up to 5.1...and the Dolby PRO II soundtrack in MG is equal to ANYTHING(5.1) on 360 right now...including Halo3.....

the depth of water flowing, stars shooting in back of you, is unreal. I would suggest buying a surround sound just to play this game......

anyway, thanks to all..( not including JAKE) for all your help....

FOR jake?.......get a 360, get COD4, and get a whoopin...lets see how much of a PRO you really are....

that is all....

Yes, very much so haha.

If not for the 360, you could have been a good example of the universal nature of the Wii.

I think we had an 80 year old on here once...

I love when big people play small games.

Just like my Mama used to do.
Good days, good days.

Glad your enjoying the game.

Brawny said:
Yes, very much so haha.

If not for the 360, you could have been a good example of the universal nature of the Wii.

I think we had an 80 year old on here once...

brawny, I bet there are more gamers in my age bracket than you think...

remember, I got my first nintendo deck in my 30's......So it's not unreasonable that I play now at 53.....

the only reason I think you see less older gamers in a nintendo system is because of the online capabilites of the 360 and ps3.....

let's face it....as you get older, less friends are coming to your house to play......so online still maintains that source of competing with other...

if nintendo ever gets there online to a social standpoint like LIVE, the amount of older gamers will suprise you....

besides, don't you see yourself playing vid games in your 40's and beyond?...

I'm gonna be playing for as long as I last! And I too am hoping for the Wii to reach a similar level as Live.

It seems like it would be be complex at first, using the wiimote and nunchuck, but eventually it just feels natural. For anyone.
Evidently you can teach middle-aged dogs new tricks. :D

JAKE196 said:

That was an innapropriate answer. How did you manage to get so emotional invested in this topic?

Back