WOW....thats all i can say

CyanRussel

2062-8990-6509 GET READY!
Mar 19, 2007
In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
Wii Online Code
3760-9059-7725-6846
Another sweet Medal of Honor Heroes 2 gameplay montage
Posted Sep 15, 2007 at 06:04AM by Victor B.

Listed in: Videos, Games, Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Tags: Electronic Arts It's guns, guns, and more guns! IGN has picked up a new gameplay trailer for Medal of Honor Heroes 2, and it's got everything you'd want in your wargames on the Wii.

Besides showing off some of the new features set up for the game, such as 32-person multiplayer and a Wii Arcade mode, the game also shows off tons of explosions, firefights, and the occasional headshot or two. Best of all, this new gameplay montage is chock-full of action, so everyone gets their fill of the aforementioned gunplay goodness.

Electronic Arts' Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will be available sometime in November. Keep checking QJ for additional updates on this game.

(This game....is going to be a blowout no doubt):ciappa:

Go to ign.com to look at the vid...

I wish i knew how to download it on wiichat for you guys to see...but i dont

wrong section.
Edit: oops! lol i thought i was still in the smash bros section. but yeah i've been looking at that game for a while now. it looks kick arse.

This is old news. Theres already a topic.

Furthermore its no multi-player in that video. You can see that because ( if it was multi-player ) the "other players" are taking cover and talking the way bots only do. If you ever played an online fps you can really notice the difference between having bots in a singleplayer game or other players online. So hate to burst youre bubble but its no multi-player.

I know its mentioned but they just dont show footage of it

Well, what do you expect the Multiplayer to look like? Pretty much the same, really. A bit more running around n stuff, but don't forget the implented the new cover system which has already been in MoH: Vanguard. When you're behind cover, you can press A and then use the Nunchuck to raise your head to what ever direction you want to lean to. It just feels perfect since you can lean just as far as you want and need to. So leaning will probably be a big factor ingame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoGrH5d7cgU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NNPoe4xNas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA3KKmV4WIQ
hereare the 3 vids warrior the top 1 is an interview with gamespot,the middle just a random MOH H2 vid and the bottom 1 is the ign video.

ime really hoping for this game o have:
vehicles for the online (would make it soo much funner)
and multiplayer co-op/multipalyer (versus)/online (playing with friends while versing other ppl online)
the controls for this game look amazing aswell, CANT WAIT.

Secumfex said:
Well, what do you expect the Multiplayer to look like? Pretty much the same, really. A bit more running around n stuff, but don't forget the implented the new cover system which has already been in MoH: Vanguard. When you're behind cover, you can press A and then use the Nunchuck to raise your head to what ever direction you want to lean to. It just feels perfect since you can lean just as far as you want and need to. So leaning will probably be a big factor ingame.

Well yes, but like you see on the vid: there on a balcony and than ( if you look at it if its a multi-player server ) theres an objective on a square. The "player" next to you looks at you and points at the objective and says: Lets go stay in cover!

If it where a real multi-player footage video it would go like this: Player next to you runs up to cover, maybe uses quick commands to shout go go go and than he would jump over it and rush to the square.

Than theres the example of the bit where the germans fire from a 1st story and theres some allies hiding behind tank traps. Theyr against the tank traps with there backs, there looking around ( not possible in multi-player games ) and moving there arms and legs different from each other. This is clearly scripted.

If it where true multi-player footage you would just see players with there front to the tanktraps, kneeled down and shooting at the germans. ( and this would be even when theres an organised clan ) else they would just rush in the building :p

I don't doubt it's not Multiplayer footage, but I don't really know what you've expected to see. Laggy slightly teleporting players jumping around shooting at everything that moves explosions everywhere kill text on the top and what not.
Yeah, then it'd be authentic.

i wasn't big on war themed fps shooters until i started playing CoD4 Beta on 360 ,and then i've been watching this. If this ends up being half as fun as CoD4 then ill love it

No no no thats not what I meant. Have you played FPS games online? Have you played the same games singpleplayer?

What I mean is the following

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLu6tMq0cCo&mode=related&search=

This is multi-player footage from cod2. Look at how the other models act on the surroundings. They just lie down shoot stand up and run ahead. Some of the other players just run in to enemy fire. They just shoot and run ahead.

Now look at some COD2 singleplayer ( scripted game as hell! )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElXw8ffuYYE&mode=related&search=

at 0:06 you see a fellow soldier ( this time a bot ) move slowley trough the hall and take cover behind a table. If it where another player he would just run in to the hall and maybe take cover behind the table.
at 0:35 you see a wide chamber. Some fire, than a group of friendlys arive. They come running in, stop to fire. But there rifles are pointed down when they are bolting trough. Multi-player models dont do that. They just keep there gun on there hip, on there face when aiming and making a reload animation.

In the Heroes 2 videos you see the same thing. The so called multi-player footage is just singleplayer. The so called "other players" move way to detailed to be multi-player models of other players. Also, theres no chat or game messages of who shot who or no killed message. I have never seen a medal of honor game where you can turn this off.

Yes I know what you mean. I played CoD myself, singleplayer and Multiplayer. It's very very scripted. And I can see that in the Videos of MoH H2 too. What the video showed was clearly NOT Multiplayer. But really, Singleplayer footage just looks better than Multiplayer footage, so yeah, I don't really have to see Multiplayer footage too I believe it has Multiplayer.

lets remember this is really one of the first few trailers for the game so far ,and its still a couple months away i'm sure once the release nears closer we will see some mutliplayer footage.

Back