Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)

i watch to see drama and like to watch the royal rumble and wrestlemania and other ppv's
Dont we all.
Has anyone seen that show-off last Monday between Mr. Mahn (It's man, but has that spelling thing with it), and the returing guy? (forgot his name, sadly..) They have their show-off, the dude wailed him in the face, but gets held by Mr. Mahn's wrestler, which was jacked-up at the start..

I believe your talking about bret hart. The best there was...PERIOD!WAS!

and the returing guy? (forgot his name, sadly..)

gtfo8wm0.gif

Every body that watches wrestling should know the guy in pink spandex that had a stroke.

Okay guys, why the heck is this in the sports section? WWE is a TV show. Not a sport. Since when were sports scripted and fake? It is fun to watch, however.

I'm just sayin'

Okay guys, why the heck is this in the sports section? WWE is a TV show. Not a sport. Since when were sports scripted and fake? It is fun to watch, however.

I'm just sayin'
2/10

"Sports entertainment" as Vinne puts it
There is a script, but its for what they have to say, not for what they have to do as it can be a right bugger for both of them to remember what to do and at what time.
So its only really things like the ends/starts of matches or high risk moves that are

Last edited:

I'm just sayin'
2/10

"Sports entertainment" as Vinne puts it
There is a script, but its for what they have to say, not for what they have to do as it can be a right bugger for both of them to remember what to do and at what time.
So its only really things like the ends/starts of matches or high risk moves that are

Not much on high risk...i dont think you can fake falls from the top of the hell in the cell, or a shooting star press.

Not much on high risk...i dont think you can fake falls from the top of the hell in the cell, or a shooting star press.

Trust me on this
High falls are usually scripted
They have a set place to land and usually aim for it before the fall

But things can go wrong
[video=youtube;qflg3aMRe_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qflg3aMRe_M[/video]

High risk moves are called due to the amount of risk involved.
there is also a little bit of talking between the wrestlers with what they are going to do next in big matches.

Why else would somebody say on a ladder while the other person does something risky?

Who watches this? Heres a better question, who doesnt watch it?

I know its fake, and it is pretty obvious at some points. But, take the all the fake out, it really entertaining. And think of all the people who watch it and knows its fake. And its not like the WNBA, people actually watch this. Just here to find out who in wiichat watches it.
I liked the Legend era and the attitude era, today wwe just sucks bad. and not cause it's fake, but because of the lame shows they put on. It's just too boring. I'm not a fan of Vince either! they also killed ecw!

On the other hand, I watch TNA impact. I like it alot better. My favorite wrestler mick foley is on tna. I watched the ecw hardcore pay per view on tna and it was much better than anything wwe did with it. TNA is more entertaining, has much better wrestlers, better pay per views, more hardcore, and not g rated! I love TNA wrestling.

PS: The only wrestling game I like from wwf was No Mercy. All the smackdown vs raw games suck bad! I like the TNA impact game, it's fun on the wii!

Trust me on this
High falls are usually scripted
They have a set place to land and usually aim for it before the fall

But things can go wrong
[video=youtube;qflg3aMRe_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qflg3aMRe_M[/video]

High risk moves are called due to the amount of risk involved.
there is also a little bit of talking between the wrestlers with what they are going to do next in big matches.

Why else would somebody say on a ladder while the other person does something risky?

And just keep in mind, just because it's scripted, doesn't mean it's fake! Falling hurts. and the wrestling rings are NOT soft. Don't believe me, join wrestling. Mick Foley lost his teeth from falling from a cage. People shouldn't get scripted and fake mixed up, it's two different things. If wrestling was fake, UFC would be fake, because they use wrestling in UFC!

Who watches this? Heres a better question, who doesnt watch it?

I know its fake, and it is pretty obvious at some points. But, take the all the fake out, it really entertaining. And think of all the people who watch it and knows its fake. And its not like the WNBA, people actually watch this. Just here to find out who in wiichat watches it.
I liked the Legend era and the attitude era, today wwe just sucks bad. and not cause it's fake, but because of the lame shows they put on. It's just too boring. I'm not a fan of Vince either! they also killed ecw!

On the other hand, I watch TNA impact. I like it alot better. My favorite wrestler mick foley is on tna. I watched the ecw hardcore pay per view on tna and it was much better than anything wwe did with it. TNA is more entertaining, has much better wrestlers, better pay per views, more hardcore, and not g rated! I love TNA wrestling.

PS: The only wrestling game I like from wwf was No Mercy. All the smackdown vs raw games suck bad! I like the TNA impact game, it's fun on the wii!

Tna games are pretty bad. Almost the same game play but it makes everything so complicated. I don't like how they keep these legend superstars, i like to remember on how they were. Not on how they are, mad old. Tna reminds me of wf, and there were several reasons why that is off air, and thats why tna should be too. No competion to wwe what so ever.

Know this thread is old, but I stopped watching the WWE, Cause the Undertaker is barely active, They only use him for PPV, still hope he wins his 20 victory in a row, when the time come xD

PD: Before you correct anything in this post, thanks, Cause i haven´t seen it in a loooooong time (the WWE).

The Undertaker is getting on a bit.
He injured his arm in his last match.
He will be back for WrestleMaina to end his fued with Kane

Good to hear that, is estrange how no matter how much you are tired of the same pattern in the matches all the time, Wrestlemania is always good.

Ok encase people haven't guessed it by now TNA has the Hardy boys.

Get fired from WWE. Go to TNA.
Its great as that means TNA is getting some of WWEs underused people

Mod bump

Also

Scary Kane is the best Kane

Back