Xbox or not to Xbox?

Whoops

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
5231-0127-5051-6215
Im planning on treating myself, but i dont know if its worth me getting a 360 or not. Iv already got a Wii so is there any point in me getting a 360?

Yes because xboxlive is the best! Halo3 is the best on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes its worth getting. Wii hardly has any good 3rd paty games so most of the games on 360 are not in the Wii. Wii lacks 3rd party so much that just about all the 360 games are not on the Wii. The online is waay better for only $50 a year and anyone can afford that because its only $4 a month. Also aside from 3rd party games 360 has alot of good exclusives.

Yes, I read the post...to clarify
time for both: if you have both the Wii and the 360, do you have the time to play games on both consoles?
money for both: can you afford to buy games for two consoles?

I only get to play for about 30 min to 1 hr/week if I'm lucky, so getting another console would not make sense.

I would definitely recommend getting a 360 and with the newer ones you don't have to worry much at all about RROD. Great online, very good selection of games, and good graphics.

I would suggest on getting a Xbox 360 due to the wide variety of online compatible games for the system. Also, the graphics are quite amazing and they have games for any type of gamer. Whether you're a "hard core" gamer or a "relaxed" gamer there are games for you. Some of the more popular titles, which would be worth looking into, include:

- Call of Duty 4
- Halo 3
- NHL 08
- Fifa 08
- Grand Theft Aut IV? (coming out soon)
- Hitman Blood and Money

etc..

Also, I suggest on checking out Sovieto's thread.

Yes yes yes.

Go for it. I haven't touched my wii since I got my 360. I'm in love <3

Definitely! Xbox Live is awesome. There are really good games, suck as Rock Band, Halo 3, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, and so many more which most have Xbox Live. Don't worry about the RROD, I've had my 360 for over a year now and my hasn't even froze, and I play it everyday.

xxmarioxx said:
Definitely! Xbox Live is awesome. There are really good games, suck as Rock Band, Halo 3, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, and so many more which most have Xbox Live. Don't worry about the RROD, I've had my 360 for over a year now and my hasn't even froze, and I play it everyday.

Hehe, you meant "such as"

Yeh I agree with his list. All great games, im getting CoD4 soon. I got to play CoD4 Multiplayer Beta, it was one of the best online experiences I ever had. I just never got around to actually buying it :p Gears of War is another one I played for hours and hours. I ended stop playing because delay is really annoying when you are doing shotty battles and trying to snipe people.

Halo 3 I dont have because even though I love Halo, I just dont personally love the style of Multiplayer. Its Run-n-Gun, Jumping while trying to snipe people, having to shoot someone for a long time to kill them. I used to like that stuff back in the day until I got into CS, now I like Tactical shooters and more teambased shooters. Which is why I still like Gears because its far from Halo same with CoD4. I dont have Rock Band because im not a Rock person :/ Sorry :p But I can see why its fun, along with Guitar Hero 3.

I have not seen any NO'z.
Man since getting my 360 I have been in love. yea i said love.
My GF has told me to make a decision,
HER OR THE 360.
Of course you know what i chose.
Well if it wasn't for the Xbox Live i dont think I would be so stuck on the 360.
Have never been a fan of Halo until....
I recently played on , what else. The xbox 360.
Not now but RIGHT NOW.
I vote yes.

Does an ethernet cable come with the 360 or do you have to buy it seperate to connect to Live?

You will need your own Ethernet cable. As far as I know, atleast the Arcade bundle version does not come with a cable, but not sure about the Pro and Elite versions.

Whoops said:
Does an ethernet cable come with the 360 or do you have to buy it seperate to connect to Live?

You will need your own ethernet cable. As far as I know, I can say for sure that you DON'T get the cable with the Arcade bundle version, but I'm not sure about the Pro and Elite versions.

Back