Wii Online Code
2323-3432-6363-0132
What do you like most about brawl?

1.The Subspace Emissary
2.Wi-Fi Connection
3.Brawl(Solo)
4.Brawl(Multi)
5.Other

I like the Brawl Multi, for fighting and for obstacle courses. I saw a video on Youtube in which a guy made a custom obstacle course so I've been doing that. Build a stage and set up a start + finish and put in some spikes. Then enter Stamina brawl, make your stamina 10 or 20 (you may have to turn on handicaps first) (10 = you hit the spikes once and die. 20 = you hit the spikes twice and die). To make it work just plug a 2nd controller in so they stand still. Then go from start to finish without dying. It's best to use Mario. He's well-rounded.

SSE was hella fun.

wifi is awesome when you play with people that have good connections and are relatively local.

the new characters are the bomb, especially diddy kong.

the final smash feature is VERY cool but DEFINITELY should not be included in any tournaments.

I would have to say No.1, 4 ,2 because there very fun and addicting, i think brawl will last gamers a very long time

I guess 1,2,3,4, and 5 :lol:.

Honestly, Subspace was a lot of fun and a nice twist on unlocking characters, Playing Wi-Fi is a nice treat, Solo Brawl is fun because of the different modes etc, and Multi is great for when you have friends over. Other would be all the customizations you can do with rules, songs, Stage Builder, Saving Replays etc.

There is just so much to enjoy.

Back