Your very first Sig.

This thread inspired me to make a second sig, or at least to alter the first a little. This is what my first was:

serenitysigfinal3wc1.jpg

Byuakuya said:
Yeah, someone editing their first Sig before displaying it will be the biggest flaw in that idea. But its still cool to think about it.

What if it was a contest for the worst first sig? People might still edit down the quality, but it would be in a fun way rather than in a cheating way.

Wiinter said:
This thread inspired me to make a second sig, or at least to alter the first a little. This is what my first was:

serenitysigfinal3wc1.jpg

What if it was a contest for the worst first sig? People might still edit down the quality, but it would be in a fun way rather than in a cheating way.

Well now you can do better sigs than that, right?

And yes, that was what I thought. I just thought that it would be fun to vote for best of the worst sigs.

demonflair said:
Well now you can do better sigs than that, right?

No. Not so much. I've tapped out my [STRIKE]talent[/STRIKE] ability completely. End of the road. It ain't pretty, but we've all got to suck at something.

Wiinter said:
No. Not so much. I've tapped out my [STRIKE]talent[/STRIKE] ability completely. End of the road. It ain't pretty, but we've all got to suck at something.
I think that your current Sig is much more noticeable than your last.

Byuakuya said:
I think that your current Sig is much more noticeable than your last.

You are very generous. Thank you. But if it were very important to me how it looked, I'd stop using MS Paint and learn GIMP, or request something professionally done in the sig thread. I just like seeing Serenity, Mal and River each day. It gives me a little boost.

Star Striker said:
TBH Demonflair I really think you should replace your current sig because it undermines the skill you have.
Loll, what I was thinking. :p Some people might suppose you're a noob GFX artist that happens to know animation. :/

ssbb_lover said:
Loll, what I was thinking. :p Some people might suppose you're a noob GFX artist that happens to know animation. :/

I'm trying to make a new one :)
If you have suggestions Tyler, gtalk :)

Back