007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
To fix the problem, got to your wii settings, go to internet. Click on your connection and test it. After its complete, run the update. For some reason Ive had to do this everytime i play. Its probably the server, because it was either hacked, or their doing something to it because I couldnt go online for Mario Kart either. Mabe theyre doin something to get the WiiU on the same servers? Idk

Yeah, couldn't get on at lunch today Pacific Time. Hangs on "Testing Connection..." Was able to connect last night but looks like the east coast storm is still causing intermittent connection issues.

Hurricane Sandy wiped out the Servers in New York. Will take a few days before they get back online.

Hey Andrew, along with Pablo's info, could you make these updates?

pdxMike - SitnDuck[E7] 0438-6336-2799
InSiiDiouS - (not sure on the name as he hasn't added [E7] yet) 3539-9062-9773

Also, on my level, could you change it to 36? And for Orlando, can you change his username to:Xanax.[E7]? For Chris, could you change his name to: Sparky [E7]. kristianj9's name is Kristian.

Okay... I think that's it. Thanks. :)

Also, change my lvl to 29 =) just unlocked the Vargen, and i dont rly like it lol. The Terralite III is better =P

I 100% agree with that statement. Vargen is crap. I'd just do the proficiencies if you haven't already, and then drop it like a bad habit.

Last edited:
Definately in the minority, I happen to like the Vargen. :lol: While I know it's loud, I think the accuracy on it is not too bad. :)

I used the terra for outpost, jungle, memorial, station (or a sniper)
a shotgun for sewer and archives.

I did prefer the silent varghen(combined with HH and SS) over the terra in relative closer combat maps like docks and nightclub.
The lack of accuracy was enough nullified for those maps, the gun's damage is okay, but mostly the 5O bullets work wonders on those maps.
Only problem, the reload time is long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back