007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that GE is back online, I just added a bunch of new E7 friend codes. If you're relatively new to the clan be sure to take time to enter my FC: 0438-6336-2799

I have likely already entered your FC on my profile so you should be seeing SitnDuck[E7] when you enter mine.

My info

Hey everyonemy fc is 1049 7344 5267my favorite weapons are the anova dp3 (whenever i pick it up) and the Gambit (same as the anova dp3)my ign is WhiteHil[E7]if you want to add me as a friend then pm almost always on.

Nice to have a new member^ :).

@The entire clan, how 'bout those special games?
I vote that we should play all the suggested games.

I agree on the games. All of them. I was kicked down to lvl 28 when the servers went down -.- but im back at 29....with the terrible vargen FH-7 *cough* SUCKS *cough* so im stickin with Stauger and Terra.

I had that itching feeling i had already reached lvl 42 with my alt....
oh well can't be helped i guess.

Hang on... some people's levels have gone down?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anyway, Ill hopefully be on in around half an hour. I don't how I survived most of my life without goldeneye. :p

Last edited:
With so many ppl in E7 i figure we can really do some of these matches which before never came to fruitation.
Like Pistols only.
I am thinking it should be possible to find 8 E7 members who can come on at the same time.
We can join a party of 4.
And 4 others can quickly join once a host is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back