007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew: Well, sadly, I'm not going to able to make it, as I already talked to you about this. Hopefully another clan war will come up soon. :)

Orlando: I have to pick up hubby sooner than I thought. I'll try to do a quick few rounds after we get back. Hopefully I'll see you on there. :)

Everyone ignore my earlier stupidness about the time and date of the war. The war will be this sunday at 7pm est. We're still meeting at the clan chat half an hour early. Level cap is at 35.

Thanks, Andrew, you are completely and utterly awesome. I can definitely make it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That reminds me, I need to get my butt moving to get to level 35 (shouldn't take me long)... the hell with my 6 page paper I gotta do. :lol:

ETA: Oh, wait, Orlando is a level 20 -- does that mean we cap at 20??? I'm a bit confused in that area...

I'm glad to hear that you guys can make it :). I guess we would cap at level 20, unless Orlando doesn't mind playing against RTM's.

Oh well... guess I go play COD BO. Got a friend over... just stopped in and wants to play COD. Have a good evening everyone! Welcome here Yoshi!

I'm sorry, Chris. I had to pick up hubby earlier than expected, and he was late getting out. *sigh*

Have fun playing COD. :)

Everyone ignore my earlier stupidness about the time and date of the war. The war will be this sunday at 7pm est. We're still meeting at the clan chat half an hour early. Level cap is at 35.

So let me get this straight for clarity purposes...

The clan war between [E7] and [+] will be this SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd at 7PM EST. And we will be expected to meet in the E7 Chat room located at http://us5.chatzy.com/32850736873572 at 6:30PM, right???

I just wanted to make sure I had it right...

Whew! Ok, good. For a second there I thought it was Sunday night at 7pm...

...wait a minute! LOL :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back