08/06/2006

psychono2

Banned.....You Wish!
Jul 20, 2006
CA
Wii Online Code
4759-2872-3135-2409
I've seen games for wii with this date around the internet,so maybe this could be the new date.I know this isn't sat in stone but how awsome would it be to get the wii so early?,what do you think?

Dunno. There are lots of rumoured release dates around the 'net that is mearly one of them. I don't think we should presume a Wii release date until Nintendo actually confirm one.

ive seen so much that i cant even remeber, just understand... the release tdate is in ---- (they will say it in september)

I know its highly unlikely, but how awsome would a augustor september launch be I CAN'T WAIT iam very impatient to things I want. Wii is my crack!!!

I went to EBGames yesterday and while I don't go there as much as I used to, this one guy still knows me by name.:D

Anyway, I started to say to him "so, do you guys know..."
and before I could say another word, he said "No, you can't pre-order Wii yet":lol:

Seriously, I've only asked him that question like once, so I'm guessing a lot of people are asking about it.

As for that August release, I really doubt it, although Nintendo could try to pull a fast one.

At the same time, a November release doesn't seem realistic either if they want to beat Sony because the PS3 is coming out November 17th.

Late September to mid-October is probably more realistic, but maybe if we all...wish really...really....REALLY HARD, WE CAN WILL NINTENDO TO RELEASE Wii IN AUGUST!!!

:tard: <me trying to will Nintendo

motherbrainrulez said:
I need wii:tard:
Someone should ban you. Seriously thats the third time today I've seen you make a toilet joke.

1. Its not funny anymore
2. Its immature
3. It can be insulting
4. Its spam

Last edited:
WiiGamer24 said:
Someone should ban you. Seriously thats the third time today I've seen you make a toilet joke.

1. Its not funny anymore
2. Its immature
3. It can be insulting
4. Its spam

Hey, not to make waves or anything, but he said "I need Wii," not "I need to go Wii," so he isn't making a toilet joke, he's simply saying he wants, or needs Wii, like we all do, right?:scared:

NateTheGreat said:
Hey, not to make waves or anything, but he said "I need Wii," not "I need to go Wii," so he isn't making a toilet joke, he's simply saying he wants, or needs Wii, like we all do, right?:scared:

Agreed. I dont think that statement was meant to be obscene or anything.

NateTheGreat said:
At the same time, a November release doesn't seem realistic either if they want to beat Sony because the PS3 is coming out November 17th.

really? haha thats my birthday. The superior system of suck is going to be released on my birthday ... wow ... gay.

come on

It would be impossible for an early august release date to be kept a secret. Im sure that somewhere among the production factory workers who are assembling the wii,the store owners who are ordering the wii, and the shipping company workers who are delivering the wii that there is at least one or two fanboys that would be in the know of this release date and spill it. It is impossible. I mean I'm sure that if I worked at Target that I would know that the wii is coming in two weeks. Now think of how many people would have to be in the know. That is impossible. I guarantee that we will know the exact date a minimum of one month ahead of time - but more like 6 weeks. So people, stop flipping out - You will know the date when Nintendo tells you. And them telling you sooner wouldnt make it get here faster. It will be done when it's done and you will hear about it and if you check into things regularly, you will have plenty of time to pre-order. So settle down. Thank you, that is all.

Back