101 ways to kill time 'till the Wii's released

21) Sell food and drink at school to raise enough money for Nintendo Wii + Zelda Twilight Princess

BboyKnockout said:
19) START THOSE SHOULDER EXERSISES!!! oh boy, u dont wanna dislocate ur shoulder now do u? gonna make sure ur fit! O_O
^^^^^laugh at this^^^^^^^

22) worry about your friends becuase they left to ride the bus at night and they havent contacted you since and no one picks up their phone..:(

23) get a job, but JUST until Wii's release so u have the money to buy it. then of course, quite, i think u kno wat to do then.

24) Enter in various drawings to try and win yourself a free Wii so you have more money for the games

Train like a mad man
(left shoulders nackerd must train right twice as hard)
(nackerd due to my sword training)
(damn it girls shouldnt be allowed to watch my training)
(and to be made to ware Karate cosies)
(bokkens hurt)
(bokken wooden kittana)
(how meny of these am I gona do)
(I dont know)

Last edited:
29.) Locate Wii factories, bomb them with asian firecrackers, but keep two. One to sell on Ebay for a few thousand, and one to play.

31.) Kill Iwata, Dress Up As Him, Put On A Mask That Looks Like Him, Steal Every Wii And Keep All Of Them IN Your Garage Then Go Back In Time And Sell Wii's Then Travel Forward In Time A Play With The New NIntendo Console With The Highly Advanced Technology...

How Do Ya Like That!?

32.) Get a job, to raise money to take a plain that will fly you to Nintendo of America, using all of the money you just saved up. Then when you get there, become a day-laborer to afford a taxi that will take you to the NOA... place... thing... Then see what it looks like, and plan your robbery. Then get a job again, while still being there, and earn money to buy explosives, firearms, and silly putty. Then go to NOA again, break in using the explosives, firearms, and silly putty, and steel a Wii, and some games. After doing this, it will be december 23rd, and you would have spent $4,576.

I hope you see it my way. =)

Back