1v1 brawl league

@0suitowner: Did you previously play JonRyan in an official match?

I see people talking about time as if it shouldn't be set. Official games MUST be 3 minutes.

@0suitowner:

Okay, thanks.

Also, make sure you check the "Pending Challenges" posts I make (I made one on this page) so that you are updated on any challenges you're responsible for. According to that list, you confirmed in a post that the match was played, but neither you nor godstepk1d announced the final score of your official match, nor if you saved/sent the battles as replays.

Let me add real-o and check the replays ill try and send tomorrow or ask him to because I forgot what character he was. and I didnt play jon well I did but it was Sudden Death. and was 2:00 no stock.

Yeah that makes sense. Okay, so the official match with Jon has yet to start.

If you have any trouble with making settings for a Brawl, just let us know. =)

we did have a match but like he said his mom kicked him off, also i saw your post sorry bio for not responding directly but i think i thanked all for the inputs.
also osuit please let me know when you wanna rematch, but not today sorry.

*evil laugh*

Looks like I'm high on the score board already. As long as I didn't play cheaply in any of the matches (I don't believe I did... ) I should have 6 wins and 60 points. I might've caught the lead already. :lol: Someone needs to give me some competition, yeah?

So yes, that's a challenge. Who's gonna step up to the plate?

*evil laugh*

Looks like I'm high on the score board already. As long as I didn't play cheaply in any of the matches (I don't believe I did... ) I should have 6 wins and 60 points. I might've caught the lead already. :lol: Someone needs to give me some competition, yeah?

So yes, that's a challenge. Who's gonna step up to the plate?

lol im trying to lern the IC chain combo. Im up to 4 grabs :)

ITS HARD!

And ok jon :)

Lol Jon. :lol:

IC chain grabs are cheap... .-. Atleast in our next match if you use them, I'll probably get 5 free points! :D (if I lose that match, anyways)

Or atleast I'd like to think they'd be considered cheap.

SPEAKING OF THAT! Maybe we should bring up a discussion of chain grabs/infinites/inescapables.

When you pin someone against a wall (like on Corneria or Temple) moves like Meta Knight's or DK's D-tilt can hit someone up into the early or even late 100%. You could deliberatly trap someone like that and rack up their damage, and in Meta's case, just D-smash for a KO. Cheap, no?

And then there's chain grabs. D3, Falco, etc. etc. Shouldn't there be a limit to these possibly cheap and slightly unfair tactics?

I propose a three limit; if you grab someone, you can only chain throw them with the same throw 3 times, then you have to use a different tactic; whether it's a different kind of throw or a move, or even retreating.

The same goes for trapping someone. 3 of Meta Knight's D-tilts, and you have to use a different move. 3 is a tourny standard for limiting infinites/chain grabs, as far as I know. Seems fair, right?

I know I don't have the rights to start a discussion, but this seems like an important message to get across.

EDIT: Ofcourse our match is still on, godstepk1d. You think I'd ditch you? :lol:

I agree, I think having a three-chain limit for everything and anything past that, regardless of move, will be considered spamming is a good idea.

And ok, let's make it a window-time like between 7-7:15. Sound good?

Back