1v1 brawl league

Sorry anax for going off...
But pichu brought up a good point. If you main as a low tier and always get a +2 bonus, is that fair? Tiers play a role, but from my professional experience, its the player, not the charecter. Tiers mainly effect noobs and quick match ups, but the game is mainly how you use your charecter not which charecter it is. If anything there should be a bonus, but I place my vote for no bonus no deductions on tier.

That does prove an issue, but at the same time a jigglypuff winning over a MK would be a remarkable feat worthy of bonus, no? I'm thinking of it in that respect, that for some low tiers to win over some high tiers it's quite an accomplishment.
Also, it was with that in thought that I considered the variety bonus.

But considering all this, it's getting ridiculously complex. I think we could just have the option of people nominating someone for awesome victory/feat, and if 2-3 other people agree the extra points are given.

I like the tier point cuz then CK gets all points =/ Oh and ive never beat CK once when he playin Meta

omg, no offense ck...
Ck isnt that great. Ive played alot better, but I admit hes a gret player... just not that great.

And you think its fair to make a handicap because of 1 player over all the players (like me?)

Then let's have point bonuses for KOing CK :lol::lol::lol:

lol thats still not quite fair just for ck, but for who evers in first place win/loss wise. Ck shouldnt be perminently targeted.

Well I just realised how good air moves Luigi has there fast and can be perfomed quickly one after the other, I just played a lvl 9 CPU =/ IK there not much BUT I ****ING SUCK NOW, I score two lucky spike KO's and after that the CPU had about 90%, it put to me to about 130% before I got the last KO

Well I just realised how good air moves Luigi has there fast and can be perfomed quickly one after the other, I just played a lvl 9 CPU =/ IK there not much BUT I ****ING SUCK NOW, I score two lucky spike KO's and after that the CPU had about 90%, it put to me to about 130% before I got the last KO

No conversing. :p

Then let's have point bonuses for KOing CK :lol::lol::lol:

No. Bonus points for winning a match (or especially a set), yes.

omg, no offense ck...
Ck isnt that great. Ive played alot better, but I admit hes a gret player... just not that great.

That's what I've been stressing. I'm not a pro or anything, I'm just great for a casual player, nothing more. Atleast Last realizes this. :p

No conversing. :p

No. Bonus points for winning a match (or especially a set), yes.

That's what I've been stressing. I'm not a pro or anything, I'm just great for a casual player, nothing more. Atleast Last realizes this. :p

Ck hasnt yet realised that I would call him a veteran, people who can get close to beating are classed vet to me aswell and people who are like..ok are like average so i think ive fallen to average and I know no conversing but you did it there, was just stressing out how...unconfortable I am right, I have like no chance in this league anymore. :ee5k:

What a waste of time playing lv 9's... I eat thouse for breakfast... When Im asleep!:incazzato: I put this smily cuz it made me laugh :p

alright so i'm back, school is over and i have nothing but free time as a graduate with no job(subject to change). so i am open for officials in the day nothing after 9 mountain time.

Hold it, I'm watching Jackass 2.5.

I think that there should be a couple of bonuses not an exaggerated amount like in Melee. Only like comboer, survivorman (didn't loose a life), big stuff like that. We could discuss those bonuses if you guys want to.

I really disagree on deducting points for using Metaknight. I agree on getting bonus points for winning with low tiers or mids.

Pichu are you back to the league or are you just visiting?

I assure you that CK won't be undefeated ;)

Anax are you still on your trip or are you back?

Back