1v1 brawl league

Haha, that's true. Well, I guess I have no idea other than getting Brawl+.

But seeing as you don't have it, then yeah, I guess you can try to play one anyway. The true results should be interesting to say the least.

It's too late for me to play right now but I found a way to stop thinking about her a bit. And my way is
chugging down whisky
It made me concentrate better and I got my mind off her for a while.

facepalm.gif

Dude, one addiction doesn't cure another. Especially that one, it'll simply mess you up more.
Seriously, I know it's hard, but numbing the pain like that is fail. You know what's a simple, healthy reaction to sadness? CRYING! sometimes it takes balls to just cry it out.
And no, that does not make you "gay", it makes you human.

GOSH, seriously...sometimes I just hate how humans can be so emotionally retarded.

OH MY GOD. The video I'm viewing has 1,337 views on youtube. XD [/offtopic]

^I know I won't drink my pain away.

I'm just not the crying type :/

CK is back for another visit =|

Drinking when you're depressed, angry, etc... such a common habit of humans, these days. You have my respect if you can figure out another way to get yourself through these hard times, GC.

I honestly wish I would cry, rather than be nuetral and silent. If I did, I'd probably be more at peace with my terrible situation right now, rather than depressed and infuriated on the inside. Crying is a good thing; being angry causes injuries (depending on intensity), and can stress you out further (random fact: did you know intense stress shortens your life span? That'd seem obvious for people to know, though).

Is that such a bad thing, GC? =(

Lol, I tried to play a Brawl replay on Brawl+, but it didn't work very well.

But my parents are going fishing later today, so I'll be open tonight. Not tomorrow, either White Water Rafting or Cross Country and wedding.
Guess which one I'd rather go to.

OH MY GOD. The video I'm viewing has 1,337 views on youtube. XD [/offtopic]

Drinking when you're depressed, angry, etc... such a common habit of humans, these days. You have my respect if you can figure out another way to get yourself through these hard times, GC.

I honestly wish I would cry, rather than be nuetral and silent. If I did, I'd probably be more at peace with my terrible situation right now, rather than depressed and infuriated on the inside. Crying is a good thing; being angry causes injuries (depending on intensity), and can stress you out further (random fact: did you know intense stress shortens your life span? That'd seem obvious for people to know, though).

Is that such a bad thing, GC? =(

That's how I am at some of my classes and at home.
I'm all quiet and I don't wanna talk to nobody. I only talk to my friend about this problem :/

I felt like crying a little bit on Wednesday but I just didn't.

No brawl for me at the moment sorry guys :/

Me vs Smash_King
Snake vs Fox-Me(SV)
Snake vs Marth-Me(FD)
GGS. I win 2-0.
I already sent the replays.
Thanks it helped me clear my head for a while (oh crap I'm thinking of her again).

We've got some wise people here. *sigh* if only everyone had the since of CK and Anax...

If you keep an open-mind and wait a couple of years, you'll see it's more about experience than anything else.
Also, if you knew all the stupid things I've done so far, you wouldn't be calling me wise. I WISH I had only gone through double of what GC is going through now (edit: well, at the least what we imagine he is going through, because we can't really assume we know exactly how he feels, it would be unfair to him for me assume that, am I right?).

High School for me was like a combination of nice moments in between long times of misery and exhaustion. And now college is AWESOME!

Seriously, the more you suffer, the more you learn, and then everything is just awesome.

@CK: when you say you'll be active on weekends, how active do you mean? because if we can eventually have weekly saturday matches that'd be fantastic. I'm sure most of us in the league will come online on saturday just for that.

Last edited:
^It's so bad that I couldn't eat properly (I still can't eat a lot) like if I tried getting food near my mouth it made me feel like throwing up :sick: I drank Gatorade and water like from Tuesday-Thursday because I couldn't eat food. It's a feeling that is hard to explain unless you have it :/

You need to read the league rules. Official matches are supposed to be best 2 out of 3 brawls with two stock and 3 minute time limit.
:yikes:
d*mn it!
ill have 2 do that again
oh well

hey guys i no this kid who his mom wont let his kid see anything about pokemon cause she says pikachu is a "demon"
that sounded stupid so i asked this prist's assitant and she told me the people who made pokemon dont belive in in god and that they actually belive in the devil.thats why theyre called pocket monsters
and "pikachu" means "greater than god":shocked:

wat do u guys think?

@Hero-If that kids mom thinks that Pikachu is evil then she will **** her pants if she watches Yugioh :p

I won't be home later today so I can't have officials today.

- :/

Back