1v1 brawl league

sorry for the disappearance i don't really go on anymore and i recently came to the decision that i am going to sell all my wii and games etc so yeah wont be on this thread much longer, if you wanna keep using it like you have that's fine with me.

hmmm well right now there is a price drop for ps3's so right now if i see my wii via ebay along with all my games and accessories than i get the ps3 and a good amount of games to start off with. it'll be much easier to get the wii back in the future than it will be the ps3 price wise. right now wii's can be sold for more on ebay because of the struggle there is to get one in stores. so yeah thats why.,

hmmm well right now there is a price drop for ps3's so right now if i see my wii via ebay along with all my games and accessories than i get the ps3 and a good amount of games to start off with. it'll be much easier to get the wii back in the future than it will be the ps3 price wise. right now wii's can be sold for more on ebay because of the struggle there is to get one in stores. so yeah thats why.,

Reminds me of that story of the dog who was carrying a bone, then saw in the water a dog just like him with a bone, so he dropped his bone to get the one the other dog had...of course, the other dog/bone was a reflection and the dog ended up with nothing.
Not to say you'll end up with nothing, just saying your argument wasn't very solid. Easier to say there's a PS3 game you want to play so you'd rather play that, or you want to see blu-ray movies, or something of the sort. In any case, a shame that we're losing a brawl player.

oh i've always wanted the ps3 far more than than the wii just never could afford it. there are plenty of reasons why i like ps3 more the the wii, online is much more smoother not so much down time and i don't need friend codes to find people. graphics are amazing the blue ray like you said. there are more games that catch my eye for the ps3, the os the music the idea of buying a terribite hard drive and putting that in my ps3. lots i know it will be sad but it will be much less expensive to buy back the wii and games than to buy a ps3 and games.
also i love the dlc for the ps3.

hopefully that was a better argument.

Dumb idea to me JonRyan but if that is what you want then owell :/
I got a feeling that you might regret that decision and you might wanna go and play Brawl ;)

ha ha i don't think so man, and like i said i can always buy back the wii anyways. once i get a job that is.

also i don't own many games for the wii just because i don't really like the games. yeah fire emblem is going to be a huge loss cause i never get tired of that game but little big planet is enough to keep me entertained outside of action games and fps's.

it'll be much easier to get the wii back in the future than it will be the ps3 price wise.

What makes it easier? Is the PS3 going back up in price at some point?

Personally, I think you're making a bad choice. You could just as easily keep your Wii and get a PS3 when you can afford it. The price isn't going back up.

Aside from all of that, I find it somewhat irresponsible of you to abandon this thread like that.

Doesn't everyone just LOVE my new name?

Lol, but yes. it is a shame for you to leave. Brawlers are slim, so we need all we can get. My friend has a PS3, and I think it's overrated personally, but so is the 360. Too many 360/PS3 users think the Wii is bad (because they're too uncoordinated to use the Wiimote and Nunchuck properly) and talk about how AMAZING their system is (which isn't all that good). About the only good thing about the PS3 is that I like the feel of Playstation controllers.

Back