1v1 brawl league

Woah.Dont double or 10 post.:lol:put your user name in wiichat.Then your name in brawl.Then your friend code for brawl.Also your wii code.Finally your time zone.Ex. of mine
Luigikart3
DG-0473-7600-5139
Wii code:
Time zone:

Stop posting so much.Just edit.The rest of the rules are in the front page.So,whats the point of posting here if you dont have brawl?

Last edited:
:wtf:...dude would you stop double posting already! sheesh (-_-) you dont need to start a new post after every other little post you do. just hit enter key after every sentence on your computer keyboard (if you even know how to use one)... and dont start a new post again and again thats against the rules here buddy. (sigh) kids these days...can somebody help this guy please. im not a teacher here. plus why the hell are you even posting here if you dont have a wii or the game super smash bros. brawl, sorry kid but if you dont have those two requirements then you can foget about joining :wtf:

Last edited:
me and lola brawled eachother yesterday-but not an offical
why do girls always pic the female charecters?

That's not really true ... I've actually seen noob girls more inclined to choose Pikachu or Kirby, and pro girls don't really care.

@SKing, Luigikart: ignore that jerk...it's obvious he's just spamming. I've reported his spam, so hopefully they take care of him for us.

ahhhh good then -_- thanks anax i also sent a report. you just saved me the time of dealing with that guy. you see that cyber king!? your gonna get it now!!! :devil::devil::lol:...i need to calm down dont i? :/

Last edited:
Back