1v1 brawl league

Any non-n00b Meta player gains "strength" near an edge, Last. :lol: Edgeguarding is Meta's game, after all.

By the way, I need an official before the deadline kicks me out, incoming PM Last.

I think edgeguarding is just as legit as any other part of the game.

How can we say edgeguarding is unfair when doing it puts yourself in danger? That doesn't make any sense.

How can we say edgeguarding is unfair when doing it puts yourself in danger? That doesn't make any sense.

Not always, some people do great edguarding while remaining safely on the ground. For example, Marth can do a great job keeping people from coming back from the ledge.
Also, some characters like R.O.B., Pit and Falco can just shoot projectiles and mess up recovery.

imo, you put yourself more in danger when you try to edgehog, as there´s a risk of being stage spiked, or edgehogged yourself (one time I did this to a marth with ivysaur, truly hilarious).

Hm, I think I was thinking of edgehogging, actually. My mistake.

But yeah, you have a point with edgeguarding.

Well I know that xyro is a women and had a reason why she put alan on youtube,while her real name is Alanna 0.0
good samus though,very.

Who should I have my first official with?
Bio, Envek, Anax, Last, King, RedX, Jon, Jirachi, Real-o, GodStepkid, @tila, or CK?
Hard decision. Who would like to go up first?

Last edited:
Back